Erik Ten Hag

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Absolute BOSS.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

I’ll admit I was really panicking after the first two games. But he has been an excellent manager since then. Hasn’t been afraid to bench big names, and his decisions have all worked out so far. I also am encouraged by the fact that he says plainly after games like Arsenal that it’s still not good enough and that we have a lot of work to do. He clearly wants to control games and control possession. I like the balance of pragmatic football in the short term without abandoning the long term tactical plan.
swampash
Legend

Yup, agree this.
Robbo
First Teamer

After the Ronaldo shitshow Ten Hags standing has risen with the fans not only for the way he has handled this showing the rest of the team that if you step out of line you will be punished regardless of who you are but also the team is playing as a team and getting better as time goes on.
-----------------------------------------------------
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Robbo wrote: 1 year ago After the Ronaldo shitshow Ten Hags standing has risen with the fans not only for the way he has handled this showing the rest of the team that if you step out of line you will be punished regardless of who you are but also the team is playing as a team and getting better as time goes on.
He's building a proper team, with a proper team spirt amd ethos. Fucking love this. Passion and pride in wearing the shirt.

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Robbo wrote: 1 year ago After the Ronaldo shitshow Ten Hags standing has risen with the fans not only for the way he has handled this showing the rest of the team that if you step out of line you will be punished regardless of who you are but also the team is playing as a team and getting better as time goes on.
He's building a proper team, with a proper team spirt amd ethos. Fucking love this. Passion and pride in wearing the shirt.

Gives you shivers that. This squad is building a positive relationship with the fans. It feels like we're in it together.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

More than half of the games we've played so far have been against teams in the top 8 - and we've only lost to one of em, City. This is surely better than any of us expected in what is a transition season.
fat maradona
Legend

Further proof this guy is the right man for us, he is meticulous.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago

Further proof this guy is the right man for us, he is meticulous.
That's what's needed so we can get players coming through that fit Hag's philosophy rather than square pegs.

Surely though in the long run this job needs delegating cos it'll be too much for one person.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I think we all agree he's fucking mint?

He's won 18 of his first 25 games which is better than Jose, Fergie, Busby etc. This is no mean feat when you consider he took over an absolute shitshow the like of which none of his predecessors had to face. No one had Ron kicking off, 17 years of Glazer ruination etc

We've won the last 7 which I think means we're the only top team to not drop points over Xmas. He's done it with Shaw at CB too.