Vs Norwich

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The most interesting thing about this game is the protest before the match that I've just been made aware of. They're having another go. Fair enough. Not sure what an entirely peaceful approach will have given the effectiveness of direct action re: the ESL, but alas. It's good something's happening and you never know what it might turn into.

JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Without wishing to be seen as inciting violence of any kind, Your Honour, I've had enough of peaceful protest.

When did peaceful protest ever make the blindest bit of difference with anything?
sheesh
Legend

If nothing else, it will serve as a timely reminder to the Glazers not to fuck up this summer.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

I’m up OT today so I’ll try and get some photos of it all (I’ll be joining in).

Sheesh, you here today?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago I’m up OT today so I’ll try and get some photos of it all (I’ll be joining in).

Sheesh, you here today?
Photos would be great. Thank you.

Give em hell!
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago I’m up OT today so I’ll try and get some photos of it all (I’ll be joining in).

Sheesh, you here today?
Photos would be great. Thank you.

Give em hell!
No problem mate! I’m all over it! 👊🏼After my 8 hour round trip, I’ll bring the energy 😂
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
sheesh
Legend

Sheesh, you here today?
I'm not Brian, no.

Just PM'd you.
dozer
Legend

Pogba, Fernandes and Lingard are in midfield. We don't have any defensive player in the front 6
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

That's what happens when you press you lazy cunts, you win the ball back
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's as if the protest before the game has given us a bit of passion and spirit - like the protests in 2010 did