vs Atletico

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

Pleased they've managed to get Mata on to shake hands at the end
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
sheesh
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago They're trying hard, they're just shite and don't really know what they're meant to be doing
Pretty much. We've huffed and puffed. Lots of effort but we're simply not good enough.

You know things are desperate when we're bringing Mata on.
fat maradona
Legend

I’m also pleased to see Rashford showing us why he deserves to get paid so much.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We’re just not good enough. We could play till midnight here and not score. Athletico are horrible to watch, but we’re way too slow and sideways in our build up play. As soon as they went 1-0 up, we were fucked.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago I’m also pleased to see Rashford showing us why he deserves to get paid so much.
He’s fucking useless. Not that we looked like doing much, but we were camped in their half, then he gives a simple and easy pass away, and 4 mins later we’ve yet to build any meaningful possession in their half.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The playacting from Athletico really is bad, laughably bad
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The ref hasn’t helped either. One of those horrible, fussy refs that stops you getting any momentum in the game.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We're shite but I couldn't watch Simeone's Atheltico every week. Thank fuck we never gave him the job.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

What’s the point of us even pushing for top 4? We’re never a credible bet to win the CL and we don’t use qualification to recruit properly.

We’re just a pointless, historic entity trading on its past, which won’t last forever.
bman2
Legend

Well that’s that then.