Merry Xmas ya cunts

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Another Christmas. United are still complete shit. But merry Christmas anyway. Hope you all have a good un. Don't let United ruin it.
swampash
Legend

Yeah, Merry Christmas to one and all!
Felwin
Legend

Eat, drink and be merry, ladies and gents. Honestly wish we had a winter break so I didn't have to watch us stink out the holiday season.

Can't wait to wave 2023 goodbye from a United persepctive. Definitely in the top 3 worst years I've personally experienced as a fan. And we won a bloody trophy!
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Merry Christmas to you all.

Sounds daft, but being able to natter on here has helped me through a couple of dark spells . I don't know any of you, and yet I feel a connection to a few. Anyone struggling over Christmas, drop me a line. I've been there.

Hope you're all well and surrounded by loved ones.

Let's hope we stop being shit next year eh?!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 7 months ago Merry Christmas to you all.

Sounds daft, but being able to natter on here has helped me through a couple of dark spells . I don't know any of you, and yet I feel a connection to a few. Anyone struggling over Christmas, drop me a line. I've been there.

That's ace that, Joel. Thanks for your honesty and putting yourself out there.

It would be great if United were worth watching. They can help you through dark times as well. The joy, routine etc. They're a constant and don't know about you but I need it.

Hopefully now there's change at the top, we can feel part of the club again.

On that note, to the Match day thread!
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Cheers Sid hope you had a good one!
swampash
Legend

All the best Joel.
Cool post - Christmas can really be a daunting time for some.
fat maradona
Legend

It's not easy fessing up to things like this and I hope you're in a good place now Joel.

Related/unrelated to this is something my lad struggles with. Through no fault of his own, his body doesn't produce enough serotonin and for years he went undiagnosed. He'd go through periods of depression and none of us knew why. I'm old skool and my reaction was 'get a grip lad, pull your fucking socks up' etc. Anyway, when he went to med school they picked it up and he was given meds, which help massively in balancing him out. It made me read up on it so that I could be a better support for him and since then, I've realised quite a few people I know struggle with the same issue.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 6 months ago

It's not easy fessing up to things like this and I hope you're in a good place now Joel.

Related/unrelated to this is something my lad struggles with. Through no fault of his own, his body doesn't produce enough serotonin and for years he went undiagnosed. He'd go through periods of depression and none of us knew why. I'm old skool and my reaction was 'get a grip lad, pull your fucking socks up' etc. Anyway, when he went to med school they picked it up and he was given meds, which help massively in balancing him out. It made me read up on it so that I could be a better support for him and since then, I've realised quite a few people I know struggle with the same issue.
Glad he's getting support. Something so simple can improve a person's life, it's great.

I think this time of year is hard. Christmas has drained the bank account, there's no fucking sun, it's fucking cold. And Unites are shit lol. It's why you've got to do what's good for you. Take care of yourself so you can help others.