Rangnarok: vorsprung durch coaching

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago For me, the game against Atleti was another demonstration that our players are checked out already. They just don't have their heads anywhere near the competitive zone that I'm sure you have to be in at that level. It's not just about effort, it's concentration too. They're just not sharp and tuned in. The club fucked up sacking Ole. As usual they did everything wrong. But the way they introduced Rangnick, being very emphatic that he was just filling in, was criminally stupid. The season was over right then. I mean, the season was already fucked, but it wasn't quite over.
first half you could see the Rangnick influence, we were pressing loads and constantly looking to move the ball forward. The biggest weaknesses last night were Maguire causing shite in defence and McT being slow and shite with possession. But then once we tired out, all of that went out of the window and we went back to usual United. I think Ralk fucked up taking Elanga and Bruno off, both were far more dangerous than Rashford and Pogba.

I don''t think the club fucked up sacking Ole, they fucked up by starting the season with him. But you're right, they put Ralf in charge but never gave him any authority.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Guardian reporting we're "monitoring Tuchel" - more bullshit briefing the day after a disappointing loss
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The last time we won a CL knock out game at home was when Van Persia scored a hat trick against Olympiakos. In 2014.

8 years since we won a CL knockout game at home.

8. Fucking. Years.
sheesh
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Guardian reporting we're "monitoring Tuchel" - more bullshit briefing the day after a disappointing loss
If Chelsea get bought by Nick Candy, as has been reported there's no way he'll leave. He probably wouldn't have joined us anyway, whatever the circumstances.

We're flailing around without a clue. Maybe this is why all this stuff about the stadium redevelopment was being reported in the papers yesterday. Any bit of positivity.

Edit - Where are all these billionaires when United need saving:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ue-holders
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago The last time we won a CL knock out game at home was when Van Persia scored a hat trick against Olympiakos. In 2014.

8 years since we won a CL knockout game at home.

8. Fucking. Years.
That's a mad stat. The decline from the Fergie is clear. We are shit
dozer
Legend

Rangnick isn't the answer. It should be clear by now. Managers need time, yes, but there are no signs of improvement in the team. He's done worse than other managers since they were newly appointed. Except Moyes.
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Rangnick isn't the answer. It should be clear by now. Managers need time, yes, but there are no signs of improvement in the team. He's done worse than other managers since they were newly appointed. Except Moyes.
you're beginning to sound like a very bad cracked record dozer...
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago Rangnick isn't the answer. It should be clear by now. Managers need time, yes, but there are no signs of improvement in the team. He's done worse than other managers since they were newly appointed. Except Moyes.
you're beginning to sound like a very bad cracked record dozer...
True. Most of us are. What was often repeated here about Maguire, Fellaini, Moyes and Pogba?
sheesh
Legend

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -shortlist

I think bman saw this coming a mile off.

If this turns out to be true, what was the point in bringing him in?
swampash
Legend

Yeah, but let's be clear Sid...this is Sky, which doesn't pass muster when listing serious media outlets. More comic than news medium.