V Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

Boos again...
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

These dumb fucking commentators and journos keep saying "we've no signs that the club are gonna sack Ole" based on the fact United haven't approached a replacement

As if Ed and the Glazer cunts plan ahead. They're probably not even aware of the atmosphere of the fans / media.

They'll make a reactionary decision like they always do and sack him out of the blue
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago These dumb fucking commentators and journos keep saying "we've no signs that the club are gonna sack Ole" based on the fact United haven't approached a replacement

As if Ed and the Glazer cunts plan ahead. They're probably not even aware of the atmosphere of the fans / media.

They'll make a reactionary decision like they always do and sack him out of the blue
He won't be sacked. Even if he offers to resign, the won't accept. Stability innit
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago These dumb fucking commentators and journos keep saying "we've no signs that the club are gonna sack Ole" based on the fact United haven't approached a replacement

He won't be sacked. Even if he offers to resign, the won't accept. Stability innit
Have some faith in the long term plan!
bman2
Legend

The sad thing is that Liverpool have been solid but they haven’t even had to play very well. We totally shit ourselves at the back. Is Maguire even fit? He has been a nightmare again. Bailly really can’t get a game over that?
swampash
Legend

Yeah it’s just part of the rebuild...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago

I'd settle for a short term plan.

I'm so down lads. I'm in the boozer with my old man, its his fucking birthday, loads of scousers here. Joy.

Its not even like I didn't see it coming.
bman2
Legend

Pogba on for Greenwood? Greenwood actually forced a save at least.
bman2
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago

I'd settle for a short term plan.

I'm so down lads. I'm in the boozer with my old man, its his fucking birthday, loads of scousers here. Joy.

Its not even like I didn't see it coming.
Yeah it’s an embarrassment, sorry to hear that.
bman2
Legend

Holy fuck.