Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

That’s what coaching can do for you Felwin
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Jason wrote: 1 year ago Thought he was a twat for walking off early, and the club better off to ship him in jan.

With this news that he refused to come on, he can fuck right off.

The club should just mutually agree to terminate, but they won't as it'll cost millions.
Nah fuck him. Let him stew in the background. I don't think its disrupting the dressing room - Hag has asserted his authority and built credibility quickly. The spirit and unity in yesterday's performance was the best for ages and there's only one winner coming out of Hag v Ronaldo.
Hag has something Ole and Rangnick didn’t have. The team playing a certain way he’s taught them that is clearly working and they’re enjoying it. That’ll trump any loyalty to Ronaldo. They must be able to see what a nob he’s being.
Agreed. The fact we've beaten Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool lends weight to Hag's way as well.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Hag confirming that Ronaldo refused to come on and is now being asked to train alone. Good on Hag. Showing who's boss. Ronaldo tarnishing his legacy - fuck him.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer
Legend

What I really like about Hag is he seems extremely unbiased even towards the players he's purchased. He's also very direct about bad attitudes regardless of the player's calibre. Ole was a little more mellow there or at least seemed like it to the press. He was completely mum about it and said he'll deal with it in private. Ten hag did the same except that he makes it clear that it's not acceptable and immediately dishes out consequences.
dozer
Legend

Ronaldo issued a statement implying that he shouldn't have done that but there was no apology and he didn't make any direct points. Hag should do to him what Pep did to Toure. But he he still said in his press conference that Ronaldo remains an important part of the team. I hope we see him out of the squad until there is a clear apology from the player.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Hags full answer. He has the full backing of the fans. The commercial department are probably weeping though.

Felwin
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago That’s what coaching can do for you Felwin
Novel idea eh?
fat maradona
Legend

Loads of shite about how Hag is disrespecting Ronaldo and that if Hag didn’t want to play him, that he should have let him go. But I recall no fucker wanted him anyway so a moot point surely.
swampash
Legend

If he refused to play, he’s presumably in breach of contract and could be sued for damages or even have his employment terminated without compensation?