Viva Ronaldo - He’s back.

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

As for Prince Andrew… yuck.
FuB
Site Admin

OliverB wrote: 1 year ago
bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Bit of good news for United for a change. Our one remaining striker isn’t going to go the way of Greenwood…
According to Twitter, Greenwood will be back with us shortly, tons of tweets saying how brilliant he is etc,

The thing that often seems hush in these cases is the reason charges were dropped etc, has someone been paid, has someone been threatened etc,

If the bruises were caused by him - I wouldn't want him playing for us again even if the charges are dropped.

I think the Manchester City defender will have his charges dropped too,

What I will say is that if an apparent victim lies - they should face a trial otherwise you will have people jumping on a bandwagon of accusing rich/famous people.

An example is Prince Andrew - he did nothing to the girl - yet he paid her about 10 million quid, she accused him of something he did not do - she brought shame to his name
yeah, how dare she expose someone who was knowingly hanging out with a convicted child abuser.
... and became a millionaire for it.
or, actually, the charity he donated the settlement to did.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Bit of good news for United for a change. Our one remaining striker isn’t going to go the way of Greenwood…
An example is Prince Andrew - he did nothing to the girl - yet he paid her about 10 million quid, she accused him of something he did not do - she brought shame to his name... and became a millionaire for it.
I don't get how you pay 10m to dodge a trial but are apparently innocent

Anybody that hung around with Epstein for so long, when Epstein never kept his noncery a secret, is not innocent. They're complicit.

It's the same with Jimmy Savile - so many people knew what was happening but did nothing or directly protected him, like Margaret Thatcher who he was extremely close to. Even if they weren't nonces themselves (Andrew is), they're not innocent.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

There's lots of murkiness about the circumstances with Greenwood, I think. The initial footage and audio sounded damning, but you have to be very careful not to conduct trial by social media.

I'm not sure there's much alternative than to allow the legal process to take its course and if he's cleared/not charged, there's no real alternative than to allow him to resume his career. If he's convicted, then he should have the full weight of the law thrown at him.
dozer
Legend

Ten hag said in the last pre match press that Antony, Casemiro are new and Ronaldo missed pre season which is why they are not playing as much. So clearly Ronaldo is paying the price for not attending pre season. If his reasons for missing it are genuine then he'll understand and have nothing to whine about. Actually he can't whine either way. This is good management by ten hag.

I'm also happy that he gave Maguire the opportunity and then dropped him pretty quickly after the first 2 games. He's not afraid to make tough decisions. Ole started off like that too by deciding to sell Lukaku and deciding to go with Rashford but he later played it safe. Hopefully ten hag can remain strict
swampash
Legend

Well said.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

He looks done to me.
Felwin
Legend

Spunked his last load last season
dozer
Legend

Ronaldo is extremely intelligent and an excellent passer of the ball. He can extend his career if he plays deep.
But I don't know if this is just bad form or age.
I still think this is temporary.
Felwin
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Ronaldo is extremely intelligent and an excellent passer of the ball. He can extend his career if he plays deep.
But I don't know if this is just bad form or age.
I still think this is temporary.
He needs to get over himself to play like that. Don't think we can realistically expect that of him.