Viva Ronaldo - He’s back.

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The game is about systems now and philosophy, not individuals - especially declining greats

Ron is really testing Hag's mettle and Hag is doing brilliantly. If he can handle the ego and pull of the all time greatest, he can handle others. It gives Hag a lot of authority.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Agree. Might actually do Hag a favour by allowing him to take a tough stance and eroding Ronaldo's popularity with fans.
fat maradona
Legend

Lots of dickheads saying its Hag's fault for asking Ronnie to warm up but then not using him. And so Ronnie having a justifiable reason to be pissed off and fucking off down the tunnel before the game ended. You often see players warming up to make the oppo Manager think 'is he coming on, should I change tactics' etc and so it shouldn't matter, Ronnie has an obligation to act professionally.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Ronaldo REFUSED to come on V Spurs. He’s now dropped from the squad against Chelski and training on his own.

Well done Ten Hag! Brilliantly done and you have our full support. Ronaldo, do one you gimp. Whilst you’re doing one, let your ego have a word with your legs. They’re clearly miles apart!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Felwin
First Teamer

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 3 months ago Ronaldo REFUSED to come on V Spurs. He’s now dropped from the squad against Chelski and training on his own.

Well done Ten Hag! Brilliantly done and you have our full support. Ronaldo, do one you gimp. Whilst you’re doing one, let your ego have a word with your legs. They’re clearly miles apart!
Couldn't have put it better myself. Just read the article about him refusing to come on and thought exactly the same. What an utter nobhead. Seriously.
Robbo
First Teamer

Lets be honest despite training when others were in the pub, disco etc. Ronaldo shone in the early days because both Rooney and Tevez took a back seat to let him shine and his attitude has always been me,me me and if there is any truth that he refused to come on then he should not play again for United. Kudos to Ten Hag for taking no shit and binning him for Chelsea the right decision and others will see that the manager means business not like with Ole and hopefully thats the end of player power at Old Trafford.

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/ ... sjE4wqlr1g

Just seen this Piss Morgen says that Ronaldo was right then again that loathsome cunt also has a history with walking off.
-----------------------------------------------------
Jason
Star Man

Thought he was a twat for walking off early, and the club better off to ship him in jan.

With this news that he refused to come on, he can fuck right off.

The club should just mutually agree to terminate, but they won't as it'll cost millions.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 3 months ago Ronaldo REFUSED to come on V Spurs. He’s now dropped from the squad against Chelski and training on his own.

Spot on. Team Hag all the way. First time since Fergie I feel like we have the right man for us in charge. Back him properly, support through the blips and he'll see us right
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Jason wrote: 3 months ago Thought he was a twat for walking off early, and the club better off to ship him in jan.

The club should just mutually agree to terminate, but they won't as it'll cost millions.
Nah fuck him. Let him stew in the background. I don't think its disrupting the dressing room - Hag has asserted his authority and built credibility quickly. The spirit and unity in yesterday's performance was the best for ages and there's only one winner coming out of Hag v Ronaldo.
Felwin
First Teamer

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 3 months ago
Jason wrote: 3 months ago Thought he was a twat for walking off early, and the club better off to ship him in jan.

Nah fuck him. Let him stew in the background. I don't think its disrupting the dressing room - Hag has asserted his authority and built credibility quickly. The spirit and unity in yesterday's performance was the best for ages and there's only one winner coming out of Hag v Ronaldo.
Hag has something Ole and Rangnick didn’t have. The team playing a certain way he’s taught them that is clearly working and they’re enjoying it. That’ll trump any loyalty to Ronaldo. They must be able to see what a nob he’s being.