Viva Ronaldo - He’s back.

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 8027
Joined: 9 years ago

Some flak has to be sent to the board for signing the cunt in the first place. It was always gonna turn ugly cos he doesn't fit any system - not Ole's counterattack cos he's losing his pace, or high pressing football cos his stamina is going. It was a commercial decision designed to raise United's profile and bring in the readies, and now he's embarrassing the club.
User avatar
Jason
Star Man
Posts: 669
Joined: 9 years ago

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 2 months ago Some flak has to be sent to the board for signing the cunt in the first place. It was always gonna turn ugly cos he doesn't fit any system - not Ole's counterattack cos he's losing his pace, or high pressing football cos his stamina is going. It was a commercial decision designed to raise United's profile and bring in the readies, and now he's embarrassing the club.
Ed Woodwards parting gift. Was him that sold the deal to glazer. What an absolute bellend, years of utter incompetence in his role and made millions doing it.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2857
Joined: 9 years ago

Word on the street is, lawyers reckon there's enough to sack him for breach of contract. I hope they announce about an hour before their first World Cup game.
User avatar
Robbo
First Teamer
Posts: 167
Joined: 9 years ago

Statement from the club

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/m ... 8-nov-2022

Will be interesting to see where this goes various outlets are saying that he will be told dont bother coming back your banned and that he may be sued by the club for 16 million, whether that is just a ruse to get him to fuck off without paying him I dont know.
-----------------------------------------------------
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2857
Joined: 9 years ago

Robbo wrote: 2 months ago Statement from the club

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/m ... 8-nov-2022

Will be interesting to see where this goes various outlets are saying that he will be told dont bother coming back your banned and that he may be sued by the club for 16 million, whether that is just a ruse to get him to fuck off without paying him I dont know.
I think the £16m relates to saved wages if we get to sack him for gross misconduct/contract breach. I've seen somewhere that the club are refusing to pay him off as they'd see it as rewarding poor behaviour - which is spot on.
User avatar
Robbo
First Teamer
Posts: 167
Joined: 9 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago
Robbo wrote: 2 months ago Statement from the club

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/m ... 8-nov-2022

Will be interesting to see where this goes various outlets are saying that he will be told dont bother coming back your banned and that he may be sued by the club for 16 million, whether that is just a ruse to get him to fuck off without paying him I dont know.
I think the £16m relates to saved wages if we get to sack him for gross misconduct/contract breach. I've seen somewhere that the club are refusing to pay him off as they'd see it as rewarding poor behaviour - which is spot on.
Totally agree that he should get nothing and if he tries to fight I believe that will cause him problems with a new club as supposedly if there is litigation it isnt accepted registering for a new club that what I read.
-----------------------------------------------------
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 8027
Joined: 9 years ago

Guardian seemed convinced United are going sue him

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... dApp_Other

What an ending to his career at United. Remember all the HE'S BACK HOME PR shite last summer :))
User avatar
Felwin
First Teamer
Posts: 355
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Abroad

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 2 months ago Guardian seemed convinced United are going sue him

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... dApp_Other

What an ending to his career at United. Remember all the HE'S BACK HOME PR shite last summer :))
:)) It is really fucking funny when you put it like that.

It all happened in about 4 weeks for me. First shocked and excited, seemed a real coup in the first few days, then reality started biting and I remembered he’s a prick, then that rocking OT against the Geordies where it felt like it just might be possible to win something with him, then seeing his histrionics and moaning and as soon as Ole took him off in that Young Boys game and apologised to him, I knew it would end badly. Ole essentially kissing a player’s feet. Not for me. Wanted him gone there and then.

It ended up being like when you see that girl you briefly went out with as a teenager 10-20 years later and for a second you’re into them again. But then you snap out of it because she’s actually a nob and all her friends are too so you politely say bye and hope you never see her again.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2857
Joined: 9 years ago

He's gone. Mutual agreement. No compo

Right decision, and should have been done without the need for his interview. That said, it strengthens Hags hand in terms of how it's played out.

Need a striker in Jan though, that's crucial.
User avatar
Felwin
First Teamer
Posts: 355
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Abroad

Post Reply