Viva Ronaldo - He’s back.

Manchester United chat
Jason
Star Man

Twitter is a cess pot.

Not sure if its all bots, but the amount of pro ronaldo shite being spouted.

Probably better of just staying off it!
Robbo
First Teamer

Utter and complete cunt that is the best description for Ronaldo and hopefully he never again plays for United normally the Club have to show him who is boss either he finds a new club who will pay, mutually stop his contract with no money or keep him at the club till his contract expires but he doesn't play or even train with any United team.

That TWAT morgens feels he could go to Arsenal yes please then he can fuck up their season
-----------------------------------------------------
Felwin
Legend

He’ll always have his army of Twitter fanboys. Same cunts who go on about mourinho being right.

We all know what the glazer parasites are doing to the club, but if you had an ounce of respect for it, you wouldn’t come out while under contract and say those things without at the very least consulting your teammates/manager.
fat maradona
Legend

Jason wrote: 1 year ago Twitter is a cess pot.

Not sure if its all bots, but the amount of pro ronaldo shite being spouted.

Probably better of just staying off it!
Twitter is full of professional wum's
bman2
Legend

I’m not that bothered by it because I’m not that surprised. Ronaldo coming back was a shit deal for the club and the player, and it was bound to blow up after this summer.
dozer
Legend

Ronaldo said Rangnick's appointment surprised him.
He wasn't even a coach but a director.

He's a cunt for the interview but he's spot on.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

He's being a total cunt to the club, the fans, everyone. But that doesn't make comments like this untrue. Add his name to the likes of Gaal, Rangnick etc who also said the same thing.

He's just absolutely gone off on one
Jason
Star Man

Lol, Bruno not impressed.

Could be nothing in it, but ronaldo does seem surprised at what Bruno says

JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The Glazer comments are obviously true but he's not made them for selfless or benevolent reasons. He knows exactly what he's doing, the cunt. He's not just burned his bridges, he's taken a stash of dynamite to them. This is all about engineering a guaranteed exit, timed to coincide with when he won't have the embarrassment of being dropped entirely from the first team and he's thrown in a bit of anti Glazer stuff to keep a few fans onside. I see right through it. I Hooe he tanks in the world Cup, gets sacked by the club and of then forced to retire because no one wants him.

The twat. He doesn't give one fuck about the fans, he never has.
swampash
Legend

Narcissistic twat.
Shame.