Viva Ronaldo - He’s back.

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Narcissistic twat. Undone in a few seconds any residual positive feelings I had.
Get rid.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We need some bold decisions in the summer. I'd say the manager needs to be 'brave' but he won't be allowed. Pogba and Ronaldo both need to go.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

There are reports that Ronaldo is consulted over United's managerial appointments. He was supposedly involved in vetoing Conte. Normally I wouldn't be arsed about this media shite, but knowing what the club is like at the min, and how many leaks there are in the camp, I reckon this is true. Ron is the most profitable asset, he's key to the commercial sideo of the club, which is basically the club - so they want to keep him happy.
swampash
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago There are reports that Ronaldo is consulted over United's managerial appointments. He was supposedly involved in vetoing Conte. Normally I wouldn't be arsed about this media shite, but knowing what the club is like at the min, and how many leaks there are in the camp, I reckon this is true. Ron is the most profitable asset, he's key to the commercial sideo of the club, which is basically the club - so they want to keep him happy.
...strewth... ~X(
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago There are reports that Ronaldo is consulted over United's managerial appointments. He was supposedly involved in vetoing Conte. Normally I wouldn't be arsed about this media shite, but knowing what the club is like at the min, and how many leaks there are in the camp, I reckon this is true. Ron is the most profitable asset, he's key to the commercial sideo of the club, which is basically the club - so they want to keep him happy.
I think this is bullshit. I wouldn't mind it being true though. I'd rather have a a serial winner who's the most driven sportsperson being consulted rather than anyone else at the club.
Robbo
First Teamer

Any truth in that then United is well and truly buggered if Ronaldo has a say in choosing the manager then no manager of any worth would come to United and when a new manager comes Ronaldo should only stay if the new manager so chooses, keeping him to sell shirts and giving him veto power sorry dont believe that one bit.
-----------------------------------------------------
swampash
Legend

Robbo wrote: 1 year ago
Any truth in that then United is well and truly buggered if Ronaldo has a say in choosing the manager then no manager of any worth would come to United and when a new manager comes Ronaldo should only stay if the new manager so chooses, keeping him to sell shirts and giving him veto power sorry dont believe that one bit.
Perhaps he fancies himself as player-manager?
OliverB
Reserves

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Narcissistic twat. Undone in a few seconds any residual positive feelings I had.
Get rid.
Is there a better video of the incident anywhere? I've only seen the one video and all you can see is Ronaldo push something away towards the floor...

I can't really see what it was and I can't see a kids arm, the picture quality is not the best and the incident takes places right at the left side of the camera.

It would be very easy for someone to... you know... make it look like a lot more damage was done than was actually done.

I should point out that I am not defending him,

Though I would make one point - whether or not the kid is autistic is irrelevant... it does not make what he did worse - a child is a child.

When you walk along the street and people walk past you - you ain't really paying attention to them, you probably wouldn't even notice the person you just walked past was autistic, so it's not like he sought out an autistic kid.
;)
Robbo
First Teamer

OliverB wrote: 1 year ago
swampash wrote: 1 year ago Narcissistic twat. Undone in a few seconds any residual positive feelings I had.
Get rid.
Is there a better video of the incident anywhere? I've only seen the one video and all you can see is Ronaldo push something away towards the floor...

I can't really see what it was and I can't see a kids arm, the picture quality is not the best and the incident takes places right at the left side of the camera.

It would be very easy for someone to... you know... make it look like a lot more damage was done than was actually done.

I should point out that I am not defending him,

Though I would make one point - whether or not the kid is autistic is irrelevant... it does not make what he did worse - a child is a child.

When you walk along the street and people walk past you - you ain't really paying attention to them, you probably wouldn't even notice the person you just walked past was autistic, so it's not like he sought out an autistic kid.
Robbo
First Teamer

swampash wrote: 1 year ago
Robbo wrote: 1 year ago
Perhaps he fancies himself as player-manager?
If he does then United is well and truly fucked you have to laugh at the Ronaldo "Wankfest" on other forums regarding staying or going as I mentioned there if United are going to fit their team around a 37 year old player regardless of who the new manager is then United can well and truly shut up shop.