Jadon Sancho - Welcome.

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 8 months ago
Let's see if Swampsy's Sancho outlasts Ten Hag now.
What are you on dozer?
Wumming twat.
If you can't make a sensible point, keep quiet.
Felwin
Legend

Media absolutely loving this. Fucking circus.

Promising that the other players are siding with Ten Hag though. He’s got the core on his side even if some wronguns are leaking.
dozer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 8 months ago Media absolutely loving this. Fucking circus.

Promising that the other players are siding with Ten Hag though. He’s got the core on his side even if some wronguns are leaking.
How do you know the others are siding with Hag?
Imo it's not about who the players side with. The players must fear the manager like they did with Fergie.
Didn't Fergie fine someone because he overtook him on the road once? No way the players are siding with him on that one lol.
They only feared him because they knew he was never getting sacked.
That's not the case with Ten Hag. The club's track record is the players outlast the manager.
If the players down tools, then the manager gets the sack.
It's plausible that Sancho will outlast Ten Hag. Even Antony and Greenwood may outlast Ten Hag.
Felwin
Legend

Imo it's not about who the players side with. The players must fear the manager like they did with Fergie.
Didn't Fergie fine someone because he overtook him on the road once? No way the players are siding with him on that one lol.
That's not the case with Ten Hag. The club's track record is the players outlast the manager.
It's plausible that Sancho will outlast Ten Hag. Even Antony and Greenwood may outlast Ten Hag.
I'm with you, it's entirely plausible plenty of players we don't want here will outlast him.

I don't think they have to fear Ten Hag per se though. Times have changed. They need to fear missing out on football and that being detrimental to their career. He is brutally honest with his assessment and the professionals amongst them will always love that. Those that don't can knuckle down or sling their hook.

Him refusing to back down over Sancho is 100% the right thing to do. Whatever the PFA suggest, Ten Hag picks the team and if a player isn't doing his best in training and is speaking out and/or trying to sow discontent, he has every right to not pick him.
bman2
Legend

Felwin wrote: 8 months ago

I'm with you, it's entirely plausible plenty of players we don't want here will outlast him.

I don't think they have to fear Ten Hag per se though. Times have changed. They need to fear missing out on football and that being detrimental to their career. He is brutally honest with his assessment and the professionals amongst them will always love that. Those that don't can knuckle down or sling their hook.

Him refusing to back down over Sancho is 100% the right thing to do. Whatever the PFA suggest, Ten Hag picks the team and if a player isn't doing his best in training and is speaking out and/or trying to sow discontent, he has every right to not pick him.
Yeah I still can't believe Sancho has put himself out of the team because he wanted to fight with the manager on Twitter. He has to be our worst signing yet.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 8 months ago

Yeah I still can't believe Sancho has put himself out of the team because he wanted to fight with the manager on Twitter. He has to be our worst signing yet.
If the leaks were right, then it was because Sancho refused to do a 5th press up. He stopped at 4. So Hag dismissed him from the training field and it all spiralled from there.
bman2
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 8 months ago

If the leaks were right, then it was because Sancho refused to do a 5th press up. He stopped at 4. So Hag dismissed him from the training field and it all spiralled from there.
I hadn’t heard that. That’s absurd!
FuB
Site Admin

Totally. Who the fuck stops at 4 press ups?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 8 months ago

I stop at 0 tbf.

The press ups were a punishment for the team apparently. I can't remember the details. There's now been a video released as well.

Everyone had to do 5. He did 4. So he disrepcted Hag's authority in front of everyone.
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 8 months ago

I stop at 0 tbf.

The press ups were a punishment for the team apparently. I can't remember the details. There's now been a video released as well.

Everyone had to do 5. He did 4. So he disrepcted Hag's authority in front of everyone.

£300k a week.