Jadon Sancho - Welcome.

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fair bit of talk that Ole has been trying to train him as a wing back.

You fucking what...?
bman2
Legend

He’s not very fast, so what’s the point? Lingard would be much better at it.
fat maradona
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Fair bit of talk that Ole has been trying to train him as a wing back.

You fucking what...?
When you can't improve players as a coach/manager, you find ways to regress them.
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Fair bit of talk that Ole has been trying to train him as a wing back.

You fucking what...?
When you can't improve players as a coach/manager, you find ways to regress them.
They didn't get Bale so they're going all out to create the AntiBale (TM)
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We've only seen glimpses of quality, and we're over half way into the season. He's ineffective more often than not, and at times worryingly shite.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Elanga looks like he has more about him than Sancho.
dozer
Legend

Sancho doesn't even have the manutd ruins players excuse. He was equally poor for England and they were the runners up.
bman2
Legend

He’s not very fast, so he can’t beat a man. I don’t see how he’s any use as a winger. He’s like Lingard without the engine.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago He’s not very fast, so he can’t beat a man. I don’t see how he’s any use as a winger. He’s like Lingard without the engine.
He has skills to beat players though. But tbf it's harder to consistently beat players with skill than it is knock the ball 20 yards past em and run on to it.

I'd like to see him used as more of an inside forward that plays one touch and tries to get players in behind. I think that suits him better.
swampash
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
bman2 wrote: 2 years ago He’s not very fast, so he can’t beat a man. I don’t see how he’s any use as a winger. He’s like Lingard without the engine.
He has skills to beat players though. But tbf it's harder to consistently beat players with skill than it is knock the ball 20 yards past em and run on to it.

I'd like to see him used as more of an inside forward that plays one touch and tries to get players in behind. I think that suits him better.
...that's pretty much how he played at Dortmund, Sid.