Assessing our squad

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

A more useful, creative and combative Fred by the sounds of it. So a good addition. But we'll never replace the calm, silky quality of Eriksen. He exudes class. Not many players like that anymore.
Felwin
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
Felwin wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago Do we expect Sabitzer to start? He's not expected to be be anywhere close to Eriksen's quality so perhaps he will be our 3rd choice midfielder after casemiro and Fred.
I think he'll start tonight if he's registered. Get him blooded in like Weghorst.

Been reading lots about him and he seems to be a bit of a dynamo, might be better than Eriksen in the challenge and have a lot more stamina. If he can progress the ball a bit better than McFred then he'll be starting ahead of them IMO
More stamina than Eriksen? That means he'll have the highest stamina in the squad. Eriksen is a runner.
He might work hard but he visibly tires in games and starts getting bullied off the ball more and more. Not a big problem when we’ve got the game won but it’s cost us chances a few times.
Felwin
Legend

bman2
Legend

A game every three or four days in February. Our regular players are going to break down.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago A game every three or four days in February. Our regular players are going to break down.
Eth didn't even rest players for a done deal game. If players get injured he can't complain
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I didn't know that. Makes sense why he's so fucking dopey and weak as a CB.

FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago I didn't know that. Makes sense why he's so fucking dopey and weak as a CB.

fuck's sake... so all this time we've had other defenders who were no shittier than hoof and we were crying out for a holding mid, we never once tried him out there. Not saying it would have been a success but, fucking hell!
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago I didn't know that. Makes sense why he's so fucking dopey and weak as a CB.

fuck's sake... so all this time we've had other defenders who were no shittier than hoof and we were crying out for a holding mid, we never once tried him out there. Not saying it would have been a success but, fucking hell!
Exactly what I thought. He’s decent on the ball so might’ve helped us keep more control. Not sure his 1v1 defending is good enough like. Can’t see any evidence of a Casemiro like sniffing out danger either.

But who knows. Criminal Ole didn’t try it when we were crying out for something different.
dozer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago
FuB wrote: 1 year ago

Exactly what I thought. He’s decent on the ball so might’ve helped us keep more control. Not sure his 1v1 defending is good enough like. Can’t see any evidence of a Casemiro like sniffing out danger either.

But who knows. Criminal Ole didn’t try it when we were crying out for something different.
Who would Ole have played at the back instead? Varane wasn't fit in his first season with us.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We just have the right manager don't we? It's taken 10 years, but finally we have a manager where every bit of you goes 'yep, trust him completely'

I just hope he's properly backed. He'll take us right to the top.