Will the Glazers sell?

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Elliott are through to the second stage of the bidding process

They were also at the game yesterday

I don't think Sky have a clue.
They said the bids were too low and then the news comes out saying the second stage is under way where the club will reveal their financial statements
That's also weird because it's a publicly listed company so there should be nothing to reveal w.r.t. financial details.
It can appear like Sky don't have a clue cos they're reporting all the news around the sale which is chaotic and not linear. Part of the confusion is cos they're publishing briefing and leaks. That was the case with the bids being too low. Truthfully, no one has a clue.

Bman had it right when he said he was bugging out until the final decision is made. I just can't help myself but follow the story.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Yeah I'm trying to reserve all judgement and keeping my hopes muted, as I tend to think their preferred option is to stay and seek an injection of funding. I say injection of funding, but what I really want to get clarity on is whether that's essentially an extension of debt that the club rather than the Glazers are liable for.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sounds like interested parties are at Carrington this week for presentations on the clubs finances and development plans, to move the process forward (or not!)
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash
Legend

Guardian thinks Qatar is in pole position
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... fe-glazers
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Yeah, the point around business and trade doors being opened in the middle is material. I hadn't really thought of that, but it could be a route to many more billions for those fucking parasites

If its a sale, I don't see anyone other than Qatar winning.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Say what you want about Arnold, but he doesn't half shake hands well

Also I love how they got the red carpet out. The sale is on, lads. Also thank fuck they had the sense to meet at the nice entrance, not the ones that are rusting.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

For the CEO of Man United and fronting a multi billion pound sale, he looks a bit of a scruffy cunt to me.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sounds like the Qataris are moist after there visit. We must have pulled out all the stops to get them hooked. Only one winner I reckon.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Sounds like the Qataris are moist after there visit. We must have pulled out all the stops to get them hooked. Only one winner I reckon.
Yeah it seems that way. Both the Qataris and Ratcliffe are reportedly putting together improved offers this coming week. I can't see what Ratcliffe can do or say to be the preferred bidder. I suppose he has to hope the Qataris fuck it up somehow.