Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
swampash
Legend

Felwin wrote: 2 months ago
swampash wrote: 2 months ago i Wonder who Bayern will turn to next, now that Rangnick has also turned them down?
Thought this was really smart from him actually. He's learnt his limitations, learns from his mistakes.
I think he knows what a shit job it would be.
dozer
Legend

I guess when managers ask Bayern the question why they sacked Nagelsmann then they realise it's not a job they should take.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I've never questioned the integrity of officials anywhere near as much as I have since VAR was introduced
ArnSar
Trainee

In this season Bologna is playiong such magnificent football under Thiago Motta. Now Thiago Motta is approached by Juventus to become their manager. It's a recognition of his tremendous work. Here is a good read: https://touchlinetales.com/is-thiago-mo ... -football/
FuB
Site Admin

ArnSar wrote: 2 months ago In this season Bologna is playiong such magnificent football under Thiago Motta. Now Thiago Motta is approached by Juventus to become their manager. It's a recognition of his tremendous work. Here is a good read: https://touchlinetales.com/is-thiago-mo ... -football/
is your intention just to promote your website?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

ArnSar wrote: 2 months ago In this season Bologna is playiong such magnificent football under Thiago Motta. Now Thiago Motta is approached by Juventus to become their manager. It's a recognition of his tremendous work. Here is a good read: https://touchlinetales.com/is-thiago-mo ... -football/
And...?
Felwin
Legend

First time I've seen Alonso's Leverkusen be comprehensively outplayed. Atalanta have been smarter and first to every ball.

Figured him out? Be interesting to see how he does next season.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 2 months ago First time I've seen Alonso's Leverkusen be comprehensively outplayed. Atalanta have been smarter and first to every ball.

Sounds like they hammered Leverkusen. Interesting result. Gasperini is quality, beating Liverpool and whatnot.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Bayern Munich are in advanced talks with Burnley over the shock appointment of Vincent Kompany as their new coach.

Didn't see that coming. But then there is a dearth of elite managers so I guess they're trying a different approach.
swampash
Legend

Felwin wrote: 2 months ago First time I've seen Alonso's Leverkusen be comprehensively outplayed. Atalanta have been smarter and first to every ball.

Yes, a really interesting game. Atalanta were by far the better side. Leverkusen should still lift the DFB Pokal at the weekend though?