Page 22 of 25

Re: Holidays

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:14 am
by JoelfuckingGlazer
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago It's getting that time of year again lads/ladies (are there any ladies on Rant?) - any nice hols coming up?

Sister's getting married in Spain in August, first time abroad with my kid - should be interesting....
About to leave one job for another, have 3 weeks off on between so spending a couple of weeks near Murcia. Sister's got a place out there. Lovely part of the country, not too commercial, great weather, great food, friendly locals, loads of nice beaches and stuff. Can't wait.

Have a weekend in Malta planned during October too for my mates 40th.

Re: Holidays

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:25 pm
by Pikey McScum
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago It's getting that time of year again lads/ladies (are there any ladies on Rant?) - any nice hols coming up?

Sister's getting married in Spain in August, first time abroad with my kid - should be interesting....
About to leave one job for another, have 3 weeks off on between
Translation: "I'm getting sacked, and have been put on garden leave until then..."

Re: Holidays

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:50 pm
by Lazarus
:))

Re: Holidays

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:43 pm
by JoelfuckingGlazer
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago It's getting that time of year again lads/ladies (are there any ladies on Rant?) - any nice hols coming up?

Sister's getting married in Spain in August, first time abroad with my kid - should be interesting....
About to leave one job for another, have 3 weeks off on between
Translation: "I'm getting sacked, and have been put on garden leave until then..."
:))

I was hoping for garden leave, but no such luck.

Re: Holidays

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:46 pm
by sheesh
Sorry to hear about your health, Laz. That's really shit. Wish you all the best.

Re: Holidays

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:14 pm
by Lazarus
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Sorry to hear about your health, Laz. That's really shit. Wish you all the best.
Thanks Sheesh. :-BD

Re: Holidays

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:56 pm
by Pikey McScum
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Sorry to hear about your health, Laz. That's really shit. Wish you all the best.
Thanks Sheesh. :-BD
Thon boy'll be out lighting bonfires on Friday Sheesh - ye cannae keep a good Orangeman down ;)

Re: Holidays

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:44 pm
by Lazarus
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Sorry to hear about your health, Laz. That's really shit. Wish you all the best.
Thanks Sheesh. :-BD
Thon boy'll be out lighting bonfires on Friday Sheesh - ye cannae keep a good Orangeman down ;)
Who? Me........?

Re: Holidays

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:57 am
by Pikey McScum
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Sorry to hear about your health, Laz. That's really shit. Wish you all the best.
Thanks Sheesh. :-BD
Thon boy'll be out lighting bonfires on Friday Sheesh - ye cannae keep a good Orangeman down ;)
Who? Me........?
You mean you don't like an auld toot on the flute??

Re: Holidays

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:30 pm
by Lazarus
Nah....That was Snoops and Zebs. I'm more your Irish, Northern Irish type. More a fiddler than a fluter.