Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
Post Reply
User avatar
Pikey McScum
First Teamer
Posts: 351
Joined: 9 years ago

swampash wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:We did standard stuff - Edinburgh Castle, Whiskey Experience etc. but mainly walked about, drank and ate loads. Probably did more of that than sightseeing tbh. Really, it was like being abroad with the weather as hot as it was. And not as expensive as I expected it to be.
FFS you were in Scotland, where it is whisky! Not that soft Irish poofters' whiskey piss. FFS!
Is that supposed to make some sort of sense? I'm guessing you left school early...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 3238
Joined: 9 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
swampash wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:We did standard stuff - Edinburgh Castle, Whiskey Experience etc. but mainly walked about, drank and ate loads. Probably did more of that than sightseeing tbh. Really, it was like being abroad with the weather as hot as it was. And not as expensive as I expected it to be.
FFS you were in Scotland, where it is whisky! Not that soft Irish poofters' whiskey piss. FFS!
Is that supposed to make some sort of sense? I'm guessing you left school early...
Aye Pikey... typical, uneducated whiskey snob... has heard the myth that "Scotch", is the "best" whiskey... based on the opinions of wealthy twats, who don't think twice about dropping £100 on a bottle of Glen Fuckwit...

Irish Whiskey RULES!

Give me a bottle of Bushmills 1608, over anything from Scotland under £80...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Pikey McScum
First Teamer
Posts: 351
Joined: 9 years ago

Costa Del Sol for a week in a few months.

Thinking Croatia for honeymoon next year
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 3238
Joined: 9 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:Costa Del Sol for a week in a few months.

Thinking Croatia for honeymoon next year
Pfft...

You need to get married to have a "honeymoon"... ffs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 2399
Joined: 9 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:
swampash wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:We did standard stuff - Edinburgh Castle, Whiskey Experience etc. but mainly walked about, drank and ate loads. Probably did more of that than sightseeing tbh. Really, it was like being abroad with the weather as hot as it was. And not as expensive as I expected it to be.
FFS you were in Scotland, where it is whisky! Not that soft Irish poofters' whiskey piss. FFS!
Is that supposed to make some sort of sense? I'm guessing you left school early...
Aye Pikey... typical, uneducated whiskey snob... has heard the myth that "Scotch", is the "best" whiskey... based on the opinions of wealthy twats, who don't think twice about dropping £100 on a bottle of Glen Fuckwit...

Irish Whiskey RULES!

Give me a bottle of Bushmills 1608, over anything from Scotland under £80...
Like fuck it does!
Irish whiskey is okay if there's nothing better. But it can't get even close to the best scotch single malts. Not enough space here to even begin listing great scotches under £80.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 2399
Joined: 9 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:Costa Del Sol for a week in a few months.

Thinking Croatia for honeymoon next year
Croatia is great. Southern part better than the north. Check out Korcula.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 2399
Joined: 9 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote: Give me a bottle of Bushmills 1608, over anything from Scotland under £80...
By the way Alf, would that be the Bushmills 1608 that Jim Murray described as
"thin bodied, hard as nails and sports a peculiarly Canadian feel"?????
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 3238
Joined: 9 years ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:
swampash wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:We did standard stuff - Edinburgh Castle, Whiskey Experience etc. but mainly walked about, drank and ate loads. Probably did more of that than sightseeing tbh. Really, it was like being abroad with the weather as hot as it was. And not as expensive as I expected it to be.
FFS you were in Scotland, where it is whisky! Not that soft Irish poofters' whiskey piss. FFS!
Is that supposed to make some sort of sense? I'm guessing you left school early...
Aye Pikey... typical, uneducated whiskey snob... has heard the myth that "Scotch", is the "best" whiskey... based on the opinions of wealthy twats, who don't think twice about dropping £100 on a bottle of Glen Fuckwit...

Irish Whiskey RULES!

Give me a bottle of Bushmills 1608, over anything from Scotland under £80...
Like fuck it does!
Irish whiskey is okay if there's nothing better. But it can't get even close to the best scotch single malts. Not enough space here to even begin listing great scotches under £80.
Yeah... if you say so...

I got some top quality chain saw petrol, I'll let you have... well cheap an'all...

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 3238
Joined: 9 years ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote: Give me a bottle of Bushmills 1608, over anything from Scotland under £80...
By the way Alf, would that be the Bushmills 1608 that Jim Murray described as
"thin bodied, hard as nails and sports a peculiarly Canadian feel"?????
Oh, right... well if you're going to start listing quotes, I might start crying... fuckin hell mate...

Look... let's get one thing straight... hard liquor tastes like shit... and anyone who says different is a fuckin liar... it's mostly alcohol... and that's poisonous for fuck sake...

Seasoned Ranters have been down this topic before... and it's been debated to fuck already...

It's a fair cop that the Scotts are great at fuckin about with their whiskey, and incorporating some interesting flavours... but in the end, they're just putting in a smokey this, or a fruity that... in something that still goes down like fuckin hot barbed wire... unless you're spunking your pay cheque on summat that's been sitting in the barrel for 20+years...

The Irish are masters at making their whiskey smooth... end of...

So you carry on gulping down whatever turns you on... I'm not actually knocking it... there's a lot of Scotch worth drinking... but for me, it's about how it goes down... warm butter, or turpentine...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 2399
Joined: 9 years ago

Keep the petrol Alf and mix it with that 1608; might improve it!
And buy yourself a bottle of Old Pulteney 17 year old, and enjoy!
Currently sipping a lovely Linkwood that was distilled in '89 and bottled in 2014. And gradually, the world doesn't seem quite such a bad place...
Post Reply