Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

All these journo's got the wrong end of the stick. We're not signing Shaw, or Kroos. We're signing Shawcross.
Snoopcousins
Legend

PSG - £50M+ for Luiz?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
dozer
Legend

http://thepeoplesperson.com/2014/05/23/ ... -extended/

Thank fuck. We need other positions which urgently need strengthening.

I hope Buttner gets more opportunities this season; he's a good attacker, excellent ball control, he got a good cross unlike perhaps any other player in our squad and he scores goals.
He's been average defensively but hopefully he can improve there and it's not like Evra's a defensive wall.

If necessary the club can review that position next season. This season we need centre backs!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

dozer wrote:http://thepeoplesperson.com/2014/05/23/ ... -extended/

I hope Buttner gets more opportunities this season; he's a good attacker, excellent ball control, he got a good cross unlike perhaps any other player in our squad and he scores goals.
He's been average defensively but hopefully he can improve there and it's not like Evra's a defensive wall.

If necessary the club can review that position next season. This season we need centre backs!
You sound like a fuckin Everton supporter...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
marlon
Legend

Evra the obvious choice for captain now
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Guess Shaws off to Chelsea then
Snoopcousins
Legend

It's all unravelling now....

The high of getting VGaal and the thoughts of amazing attacking football will now slowly regress to the realisation that well still have shit or average players and V Gaal won't be able to polish a turd...

V Gaal has now said he needs 2 years to get us decent again, which may be true but wouldn't be true if he REALLY had a £150M warchest!!!!

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

Evra signs a new deal - no Shaw
Cleverley swaps with McCarthy - no Fabregas
Sign some cheap MF young kid- no Kroos

The 'biggest' signing will be Strootman in January and even that will be a risk.

V Gaal might be able to make us just about competitive enough to fight for 4th with Pool and Arsenal but if they both sign a couple of decent players we will still struggle...

dozer
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

You're like a city supporter wanting us to buy 5 first team players - that's never going to happen!
Snoopcousins
Legend

dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

You're like a city supporter wanting us to buy 5 first team players - that's never going to happen!

You'd argue for the sake of it!!

You think it's good we'll have an even older Evra with Buttner as backup...who's a terrible defender but puts in a decent cross? Lol

And you also think Fellaini should be a starter