Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
lars072
Star Man

I'm actually looking forward to the CL final but no Costa and possibly no Ronaldo could dampen the match.
Lazarus
Legend

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27484318

Modern football is shit and even big fuck off giants are fannies……………….FFS!

(Wonder is he pissed off enough to join us?)
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote:http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27484318

Modern football is shit and even big fuck off giants are fannies……………….FFS!

(Wonder is he pissed off enough to join us?)
That's pathetic prima donna stuff. But I seem to remember Barca got rid of him in part because he was a pain in the arse. His agent is obviously leading him around by the knob, telling him that people are disrespecting him and all the usual bollocks.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

He sounds like a complete tit. Clubs can't be having that, if they want to impose themselves as a big club and not just a rich one, they should make an example of him and discipline properly. Sell him if need be.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

He plays like a tit as well

Some times he looks ace, other times he genuinely can't be fucked

Maybe someone didn't smile at him in the dressing room
sheesh

That Toure story is hilarious. It's obvious he's angling for a move/yet another massive pay rise but the way he's going about it is just bizarre.

That video of the City players on the plane is so funny. He looks pretty fucked off tbf.

He pulls this sort of shit every year. I thought Rooney was bad but this guy takes it to a whole other level.

I couldn't see Van Gaal standing for that sort of nonsense.

Btw, these are Toure's tweets from earlier today:

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived... Must have got lost in the post. Haha

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 25m
My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside. It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 12m
Everything dimitry said is true. He speaks for me. I will give an interview after world cup to explain

What a thick twat. He decided he wasn't offended before changing his mind again.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

But their wage bill has to stay to same, so they're going to have to get rid of a couple of squad players to give him a pay rise, surely

And that is truly cunty of Toure/modern football

Still not on Rooney levels of cuntyness though, organising a press conference and criticising players much better than yourself like Giggs and Scholes. He brought football to a new low
dozer
Legend

Yeah If Toure was at united we'd have given him that new contract and a free lifetime supply of cakes and handshakes. Even Welbeck will bully us one day.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... MP=OTC-RSS

You just can't make this shit up... unbelievable...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... MP=OTC-RSS

You just can't make this shit up... unbelievable...
Come on, Alfonso, you have to admit the superiority of their project, which will absolutely be profitable next year, totally legitimately 100% profitable.