Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

You've got to be joking! Alexis Sanchez is not fit to tie Robben's boots.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote:You've got to be joking! Alexis Sanchez is not fit to tie Robben's boots.
FFS. Are you taking the piss?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

When England played Chile the other month Sanchez was technically the best player on the pitch - miles fucking better than everybody else, including Rooney

He was much fitter too, and much much stronger, and quicker, so so quick

It was a bit like fucking hell is this what they're producing abroad. On another level to the shite we produce and hype

He's class, wasted in the Barca team a bit, built for the Prem
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote:When England played Chile the other month Sanchez was technically the best player on the pitch - miles fucking better than everybody else, including Rooney

He was much fitter too, and much much stronger, and quicker, so so quick

It was a bit like fucking hell is this what they're producing abroad. On another level to the shite we produce and hype

He's class, wasted in the Barca team a bit, built for the Prem
Sanchez is absolutely brilliant. World class. only 25, scores a shit load of goals, creates plenty, is lightning quick, and isn't a snide cheating cunt either.
sheesh

I was gutted when Sanchez chose Barcelona over us. I would take him in a heartbeat.
bman2
Legend

Would love Sanchez. You do get the feeling that there will be a couple of bodies leaving Barca this summer, they're talking about the need for an overhaul. If players of the quality of Sanchez or Fabregas go elsewhere, it will be galling if it's not to us.
dozer
Legend

Yaya Toure is available. He wants to leave because his owners wouldn't shake his hand and give him cake for his birthday.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

dozer wrote:You've got to be joking! Alexis Sanchez is not fit to tie Robben's boots.
FFS Dozer...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Toni Kroos deal done apparently?!? Would be class.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts