Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Never rated Muller. Don't understand all the talk about going for him. We should throw a wedge of cash at Reus. He'd be immense here.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Never rated Muller. Don't understand all the talk about going for him. We should throw a wedge of cash at Reus. He'd be immense here.
Reus is going nowhere...

Klopp is the key to signing a lot of the German talent... just like Van Gaal will attract Dutch players.

If we'd have gotten Klopp,(still might next year, I suppose), then I think we'd be more interesting to the likes of Reus, Hummels, Gotze, maybe even Kroos...

We still might get Kroos, if the rumours of him wanting more money than what Bayern are offering... but without Champs league football, money is all we've got to offer, and I don't think we'll offer THAT much more... he'll stay at Bayern...

I really don't buy into any of these rumours... it's the same every year... we might get an older player, who's thinking more about his last big contract, than trophies, like Robben... but I think the young ambitious names, will have better offers to consider.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
RobDiablo
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I really don't buy into any of these rumours... it's the same every year... we might get an older player, who's thinking more about his last big contract, than trophies, like Robben...
... or, better still, Robben and Sneijder. They're both Dutch, have names the papers will recognize, and, best of all, are not in any way what United needs. If Woodworm could contrive to pay £50M for the pair and another £60M for Cavani, that would be a perfect United summer for him.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Apparently Robben wants £160k to join United... fuck that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Apparently Robben wants £160k to join United... fuck that...
I don't think that's too bad compared to what Young etc is getting!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lars072
Star Man

RobDiablo wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I really don't buy into any of these rumours... it's the same every year... we might get an older player, who's thinking more about his last big contract, than trophies, like Robben...
... or, better still, Robben and Sneijder. They're both Dutch, have names the papers will recognize, and, best of all, are not in any way what United needs. If Woodworm could contrive to pay £50M for the pair and another £60M for Cavani, that would be a perfect United summer for him.
Well woodworm has wasted a lot of money already so may as well just go all out and bring in more players we don't need. The glazers don't care as they aren't taking any money out of their own pockets.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Apparently Robben wants £160k to join United... fuck that...
I don't think that's too bad compared to what Young etc is getting!
He's 30, fragile as fuck, and a cheating, diving cunt... I personally don't even rate him that high... pisses all over the likes of Young, Valencia, but that's not saying much.

If we can't do better for the money, then our scouts need sacking!
Lazarus
Legend

Thinking more about Robben i can see why Van Gaal would bring him in. Forget about the money, as i don't give a fuck about us spending money, he's a good player and a big name who'll carry out Van Gaals wishes without question. Along with RVP and maybe Strootman or another big name player, Van Gaal gets a foothold in the squad over and above his authority as manager. They'll carry out his philosophy as top players in the squad, forcing the lesser/younger players to step up or loose their chance. Robben is better than any competing players in his position, has played in the premiership and has the arrogance to hold his own. I have never liked him and don't care if we don't sign him but i can see why we (GET IN HULL!) would.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Old, expensive, and a twat. I'm having a hard time thinking of any other player in the Bayern team I wouldn't prefer to have over Robben. He rarely starts half the games in a season because he's always injured.
dozer
Legend

I think most of you think messi is an alternative - we should be thanking our lucky stars if robben even considers leaving Bayern for united.