Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:The head of the FFP investigation into City's finances has died following a fall

Make of that what you will
Eh???

Fall off what?
He's fallen and died in France, that's all we know

Knowing the kind of activities the Mansour family get up to I wouldn't put it past em
Lazarus
Legend

just1n wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
just1n wrote:
Sid wrote:Benfica and the curse, unbelievable
what the fuck is up with these players doing that stuttering run up for penalties. Blast the ball ffs.
Bieber has gone………….?
Just for you.
You seem more grown up already.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:The head of the FFP investigation into City's finances has died following a fall

Make of that what you will
Eh???

Fall off what?
He's fallen and died in France, that's all we know

Knowing the kind of activities the Mansour family get up to I wouldn't put it past em
Viera must be behind it, bet he has dodgy french contacts.
Lazarus
Legend

A straight forward approach to football development.
dozer
Legend

That 17m FFP city fine with around 25m suspended..So this fine is going into the pockets of UEFA eh? That's a conflict of interest I'd think.
I think it's time everyone ignored the ffp rules now considering tthe mediocrity of these punishments.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27445475

"Another sanction means City can only spend £49m on players this summer, as well as any transfer fees they receive. And their wage bill for 2014-15 must stay the same as this season."

That's more like what the punishment should be ^ limiting what they can spend on players. £49m is a lot, but it's one player for City. They'll have to sell in order to buy. I suppose they have some shite like Milner and Hart they could offload.

And a few players won't be happy with the wage bill staying the same. I wonder which players have big contracts coming up

They've still gotten off light though
redzebs
Legend

Sid wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27445475

"Another sanction means City can only spend £49m on players this summer, as well as any transfer fees they receive. And their wage bill for 2014-15 must stay the same as this season."

That's more like what the punishment should be ^ limiting what they can spend on players. £49m is a lot, but it's one player for City. They'll have to sell in order to buy. I suppose they have some shite like Milner and Hart they could offload.

And a few players won't be happy with the wage bill staying the same. I wonder which players have big contracts coming up

They've still gotten off light though
Yeah, City's response was, well we only named 23 this year and used only 21 so fuck ya.

They can off load loads of wages, Barry, Rodwell, Sinclair if he's even still alive, Milner they'll get a few quid and save on wages, Lescott.

They'll still be able to give their big stars pay rises by getting rid of all the shit who are on mega bucks.

Plus they only really need a centre half.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
sheesh

Huge game in Spain between Barcelona v Atletico Madrid. Whoever wins the match wins the league (Atletico will be champions if it's a draw).

It would be harsh on Atletico if they were to end the season empty-handed.
lars072
Star Man

sheesh wrote:Huge game in Spain between Barcelona v Atletico Madrid. Whoever wins the match wins the league (Atletico will be champions if it's a draw).

It would be harsh on Atletico if they were to end the season empty-handed.
Most people will be cheering for Atletico and I hope they win the title. I don't know why but still hope Real win the CL.
sheesh

I would like to see Atletico win as well but I have a feeling that the pressure of the occasion may get to them and home advantage will count. I hope I'm wrong.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ds-3555811

How silly is that?