Euros 2024

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Is it just me or did the Scots actually think they had a chance in this game? They were giving it the big un ala England then haven't made a peep since the 7th minute. Why are they gutted, why's there a funereal atmosphere? They're wank.

4-0 now
swampash
Legend

Scotland were fucking dire.
To disrupt Germany you have to get at Kroos. He commands the game from deep and you have to bully him out of the game.
We gave him all the space and time he wanted. Really can’t fathom our tactics. Fucking aweful.
swampash
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 month ago
dozer wrote: 1 month ago
Felwin wrote: 1 month ago Cheeky fiver on McT to score tonight against the Germans?
What are the odds
Might be different depending where in the world but here in Germany he's 7/1 anytime scorer, 19/1 first/last scorer.

I could easily see him opening the scoring but Scotland going on to lose...
I had a cheeky 10-1 on Scotland to win…
swampash
Legend

German media behaving as if the tournament is already won.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 month ago German media behaving as if the tournament is already won.
So it's not just England then

The more you look at the teams, the more potential winners you see. It should be a class tournament with the amount of quality players and managers. I think I wasn't arsed until now cos the shit show that is United plus sportwashing etc is detaching me from football.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Never really watched Musiala before. Bloody hell, what a talent.
FuB
Site Admin

As an Italian citizen I feel I am not allowed to piss myself at that but secretly I am
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 month ago As an Italian citizen I feel I am not allowed to piss myself at that but secretly I am
Are Italy any good? Seems like they're playing more attacking football these days.
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 month ago
FuB wrote: 1 month ago As an Italian citizen I feel I am not allowed to piss myself at that but secretly I am
Are Italy any good? Seems like they're playing more attacking football these days.
It's sort of hard to be objective based on last night's game. Italy were certainly more attacking than they have a reputation for but, then again, Albania were awful. Possibly worse than Scotland. I have not followed the Italian team at all so this was the first I've seen of them since I think the first qualifier against England.

In terms of whether it was an exciting, attacking game both my wife and I fell asleep at some point during the second half so I guess not...
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 month ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 month ago
It's sort of hard to be objective based on last night's game. Italy were certainly more attacking than they have a reputation for but, then again, Albania were awful. Possibly worse than Scotland. I have not followed the Italian team at all so this was the first I've seen of them since I think the first qualifier against England.

In terms of whether it was an exciting, attacking game both my wife and I fell asleep at some point during the second half so I guess not...
Sorry, but I don't think they looked that convincing. May get better as the tournament progresses but, against a non-pressing Albania, I thought they were poor.