Euros 2024

Non-United football chat
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 month ago Given Shaw's injury issues, the last thing he needs is to be thrown straight into a summer tournament on the back of no PL football for 3 months. He needs to focus exclusively on being ready for next season and if he doesn't; fuck him.
Yeah obviously fuck him if he doesn’t care about playing for us but it’s all a bit of idle speculation right? Occam’s razor and all that - surely just needed a few weeks more than the season is long to recover?

I’d welcome him back with open arms. We aren’t going to buy a new left back so anything that isn’t Dalot or fucking brain dead Bissaka at left back can only be a good thing. Plus he was the best attacking full back in the league by miles for 2-3 consecutive seasons. Other teams have full backs that aren’t natural defenders and make do so I don’t see what the fuss is about.
Felwin
Legend

Cheeky fiver on McT to score tonight against the Germans?
dozer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 month ago Cheeky fiver on McT to score tonight against the Germans?
What are the odds
Felwin
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 month ago
Felwin wrote: 1 month ago Cheeky fiver on McT to score tonight against the Germans?
What are the odds
Might be different depending where in the world but here in Germany he's 7/1 anytime scorer, 19/1 first/last scorer.

I could easily see him opening the scoring but Scotland going on to lose...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I think England will flop.

Germany on home soil will be tough to beat, but my moneys on Portugal.
FuB
Site Admin

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 month ago I think England will flop.

Germany on home soil will be tough to beat, but my moneys on Portugal.
England always flop so won't be much of a surprise
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Portugal is a good shout. Their 11 is mint.

I half fancy Italy cos while their top teams are a bit shit, the standard of the rest of the league is high - argubably higher than any other, hence why they ended the season with the highest club coefficient score. They also know how to win tournaments.

Regardless, it should be an entertaining tournament cos there are 4/5 countries that could genuinely win it.
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 month ago Portugal is a good shout. Their 11 is mint.

I half fancy Italy cos while their top teams are a bit shit, the standard of the rest of the league is high - argubably higher than any other, hence why they ended the season with the highest club coefficient score. They also know how to win tournaments.

Regardless, it should be an entertaining tournament cos there are 4/5 countries that could genuinely win it.
Scotland definitely not one of them
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 month ago

Yeah, they're proper wank. They shouldn't be at the tournament. The fact they are suggests the bad teams are very bad.
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 month ago
FuB wrote: 1 month ago

Yeah, they're proper wank. They shouldn't be at the tournament. The fact they are suggests the bad teams are very bad.
Certainly doesn't really say anything about the Germans