Vs Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago I can't ever remember watching 2 back to back united games where we've looked so unlikely to score. Zero threat. I could play in goal for Arsenal
You're almost suggesting you didn't watch any of the games this season
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago I can't ever remember watching 2 back to back united games where we've looked so unlikely to score. Zero threat. I could play in goal for Arsenal
You're almost suggesting you didn't watch any of the games this season
Touché
FuB
Site Admin

Not to ignore the current scoreline or toothlessness but for once we do actually look like a football team with a structure. We're undoubtedly shite but we're putting together some nice, crisp passing and not being completely overrun by a team thst is patently better than us.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Having Amrabat in there has helped with that. But we have too many who aren't good enough or don't look ready. The entire front 3 should be backups.
FuB
Site Admin

Thank fuck Antony has come on. Without Rashford to fly the flag of total shitness, I was worrying we might not get to see some truly great shit
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 months ago Not to ignore the current scoreline or toothlessness but for once we do actually look like a football team with a structure. We're undoubtedly shite but we're putting together some nice, crisp passing and not being completely overrun by a team thst is patently better than us.
It's definitely not as bad as it could have been. Arsenal have been kept at bay for most of it. We just have zero attacking threat.
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 2 months ago
FuB wrote: 2 months ago Not to ignore the current scoreline or toothlessness but for once we do actually look like a football team with a structure. We're undoubtedly shite but we're putting together some nice, crisp passing and not being completely overrun by a team thst is patently better than us.
It's definitely not as bad as it could have been. Arsenal have been kept at bay for most of it. We just have zero attacking threat.
I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with us being a well drilled team that was hard to break down yet lacked an attacking threat. It would signal some fucking progress for a change
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

At least it wasn't an embarrassing scoreline.
dozer
Legend

Garnacho's iq has been the highlight of the game.
He starts his attacks very well but then his iq comes into play and he blunders his next move. Consistently. Every time.

He'll be a Nani at best, and that's not good enough.
dozer
Legend

I think ten hag changed the system from having midfielders and defenders immediately make ambitious passes forward to keeping the ball and running with the ball in midfield.

He's realised that his ambitious approach has turned the fans which could get him the sack and he's trying to compensate.
It's a pity that the fans actions are detrimental to the well being of the club.