Vs Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago Casemiro liability at CB leads to opposition goal. If only there'd been some way to predict it.
If only there'd been a centre half on the bench... oh hang on
Well, there is in Kambwala. All he has are shit options but we know what happens with Casemiro there. He had to try something different. Amrabat, McTominay. Even Bissaka.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

90% of our players look like they run through treacle. No mobility in this team
FuB
Site Admin

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago Casemiro liability at CB leads to opposition goal. If only there'd been some way to predict it.
Well, there is in Kambwala. All he has are shit options but we know what happens with Casemiro there. He had to try something different. Amrabat, McTominay. Even Bissaka.
I think my point was that Kambwala would at least be disciplined enough to push up
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I think my point was that Kambwala would at least be disciplined enough to push up
I misread your post. My bad.
dozer
Legend

Garnacho lacks the iq to be a top player. At best he'll be as good as Nani which stull isn't good enough.
FuB
Site Admin

I misread your post. My bad.
I don't quite understand why he's not playing. I can only assume he's just on the cusp of being fit in another excellent showing of our medical department's attitude of deciding that almost fit is good enough
FuB
Site Admin

Well that wasn't quite as shit as I expected it to be so no doubt we'll be completely mullered in the second half
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 months ago Well that wasn't quite as shit as I expected it to be so no doubt we'll be completely mullered in the second half
Exactly my thoughts.

Amad looks brighter than Antony.
FuB
Site Admin

FuB wrote: 2 months ago Well that wasn't quite as shit as I expected it to be so no doubt we'll be completely mullered in the second half
Exactly my thoughts.

Amad looks brighter than Antony.
A fucking total eclipse is brighter than Antony
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I can't ever remember watching 2 back to back united games where we've looked so unlikely to score. Zero threat. I could play in goal for Arsenal