V Abu Dhabi

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

This is the best half an hour Onana has had. Looks like a top keeper.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 month ago This is the best half an hour Onana has had. Looks like a top keeper.
I was thinking the same. He's been superb. Commanded his box, quick of his line, a couple of good stops and superb distribution
dozer
Legend

We had the best chances this game so far.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Watch that be the kiss of death now...
dozer
Legend

Commentator says Hag has the best win ratio, even beating Fergie in the first 100 games.
Felwin
Legend

Glorious weather today in Germany so I’m out with the family. “Airing out the teenagers” as my wife always translates into English.

It would end up being a decent game, the one I miss. Shall I stay away for the greater good?

Still plenty of time to mess it up like.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We're letting them have it out wide but stopping the balls between the half spaces and coming into the box.

Pep will change it second half. But if they keep leaving one v one at the back we've got a chance of scoring.
FuB
Site Admin

How the fuck?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 month ago Glorious weather today in Germany so I’m out with the family. “Airing out the teenagers” as my wife always translates into English.

It would end up being a decent game, the one I miss. Shall I stay away for the greater good?

Still plenty of time to mess it up like.
Everyone stays exactly where they are, no one changes where they are, where they're sat, what they're wearing.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 month ago We're letting them have it out wide but stopping the balls between the half spaces and coming into the box.

Pep will change it second half. But if they keep leaving one v one at the back we've got a chance of scoring.
We have to make it 2-0. They equalise, the place starts to rock and we start to wobble.