Vs Fulham

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fair enough. You can't win games being that shit.
FuB
Site Admin

30 seconds of Antony should definitely save the day
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

My stream is well behind. Assume they scored. Pathetic. It’s why I’ve been saying through this uptick that I think Hag is toast. Even when we look decent, we’re still not a team at all.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's all about the changes Ratcliffe & co can make behind the scenes

Part of that involves getting rid of high earnings players that don't perform
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 month ago It's all about the changes Ratcliffe & co can make behind the scenes

Agreed. As much as Hag is culpable for not finding a system that wins us that game, they were universally awful as individuals too. Rashford is so bad now, needs a move for his own good. Bruno doesn’t have the mentality to chase games until the chips are proper down. How some fans think he’s elite when he drifts out of games all the time is beyond me. I know I’ve singled him out recently, but putting on a show for the last 10 minutes at the end makes him look worse, not better. We'll miss him if he’s injured because there is no better creator in the side, but I think his mentality stinks personally. Maybe Im unrealistic and just want three Robbos in midfield but come on, it has to be better than that.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 month ago My stream is well behind. Assume they scored. Pathetic. It’s why I’ve been saying through this uptick that I think Hag is toast. Even when we look decent, we’re still not a team at all.
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 month ago It's all about the changes Ratcliffe & co can make behind the scenes

Agree with both. I have sympathies with Hag regarding injuries, and some of what he has just isn't good enough. But his own transfer record is poor, and there are too many systematic flaws in our performances going unfixed. He lucked out with tge move of Garnacho to the right and Rashford left of Hojlund, but shifting them around and including Forson look poor choices. Took us right back to being blunt and ineffective. And as usual, there was no discernable pattern of play, no urgency other than for a few mins after the equaliser, and too many players just look slow and cumbersome. Maguire, Lindelof, Casemiro, Eriksen, McTominay.

So much needs to be fixed.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 month ago Fuck. Bruno is injured.
Thats convenient what with City being our next opponents
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 month ago
Felwin wrote: 1 month ago My stream is well behind. Assume they scored. Pathetic. It’s why I’ve been saying through this uptick that I think Hag is toast. Even when we look decent, we’re still not a team at all.

Agree with both. I have sympathies with Hag regarding injuries, and some of what he has just isn't good enough. But his own transfer record is poor, and there are too many systematic flaws in our performances going unfixed. He lucked out with tge move of Garnacho to the right and Rashford left of Hojlund, but shifting them around and including Forson look poor choices. Took us right back to being blunt and ineffective. And as usual, there was no discernable pattern of play, no urgency other than for a few mins after the equaliser, and too many players just look slow and cumbersome. Maguire, Lindelof, Casemiro, Eriksen, McTominay.

So much needs to be fixed.
The way Hag doesn't even tell Mainoo to sit alongside Casemiro for 10 mins for extra protection when the opposition are on top is mad. It seems Hag wants every game to have loads of transitions, and relies on us having better players to score more than the opposition. But he's never played that way in his life. He learned his trade under Pep aka possession based football. Ajax averaged 60% possession over the time Hag was there.

Yet here he is trying to play high transition Klopp football.

It seems we've hired the wrong manager again. Or we're asking him to play 'the United way' and he can't. Rangnick, Ole and Jose all tried to change their style, or add modern attacking tactics to their style (Jose), and failed.

I just don't think it's ever gonna work under Hag. He said himself he can't play Ajax football here. Well he can't play this transition football either.

I'm pretty certain at this point Ratcliffe & co will sack him either in this season or in summer, and they'll come up with a new plan.
swampash
Legend

Ten Hag‘s finished. Irrespective of the injury position, if he can’t motivate the team to put in a shift to try and stay in the CL positions hunt, against Fulham, then he isn’t what we need.