Vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Hag saying it doesn't look good for Martinez.

FFS
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago Hag saying it doesn't look good for Martinez.

FFS
Well that’s that then
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 2 months ago Fuck me. We're still -1 goal difference and the lowest gd in the top 10.
I posted about this a month or so ago, an extract of the numbers at that point.

"Since the start of 2021/22 the following are the goal differences of the "top clubs"

Man City 154
Liverpool 117
Arsenal 78
Spurs 48
Chelsea 36
Newcastle 32

Man Utd 12

Its only when you see this, you realise how bad we have become! This is taking into account Newcastle before the takeover where they had a season with -18, and Chelsea/Spurs have been mediocre at best."
kramer
Trainee

Jason wrote: 2 months ago
dozer wrote: 2 months ago Fuck me. We're still -1 goal difference and the lowest gd in the top 10.

"Since the start of 2021/22 the following are the goal differences of the "top clubs"

Man City 154
Liverpool 117
Arsenal 78
Spurs 48
Chelsea 36
Newcastle 32

Man Utd 12

Its only when you see this, you realise how bad we have become! This is taking into account Newcastle before the takeover where they had a season with -18, and Chelsea/Spurs have been mediocre at best."
Grim
Felwin
Legend

Jason wrote: 2 months ago

Man City 154
Liverpool 117
Arsenal 78
Spurs 48
Chelsea 36
Newcastle 32

Man Utd 12

It all started when we bought Ronaldo and decided overnight that we were a front-foot, ball-dominant team when we never had the players for it. It fucked Ole and has fucked Ten Hag. The sheer amount of goals we've shipped mixed with our inability to craft chances that don't come from a counter attack means the GD has been incredibly average.