Jadon Sancho - Welcome.

Manchester United chat
Felwin
Legend

dozer wrote: 3 months ago What does this mean?

#MUFC recover majority of wages minimum, could be more than 100% with bonuses ⬇️
I assume it means the €3.5m is his wages for the next 3-4 months, so with the possible bonuses United get more than 100% of his wages paid.

He's reportedly on north of 200k a week so 15ish weeks covers it.
dozer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 3 months ago
dozer wrote: 3 months ago What does this mean?

#MUFC recover majority of wages minimum, could be more than 100% with bonuses ⬇️
I assume it means the €3.5m is his wages for the next 3-4 months, so with the possible bonuses United get more than 100% of his wages paid.

He's reportedly on north of 200k a week so 15ish weeks covers it.
OK.
I heard he was on 350k a week which seemed unbelievable but it's United.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 3 months ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 3 months ago A good point was made; we're probably still paying Dortmund for the 70 odd mil we paid for him.

Called it when he fell out with Hag. Dortmund are the only club remotely interested. If he wants to save his career, it has to be there. Burnt his bridges in England.
Aye, no one will touch him after what's gone on. Even before that he was well known in the game for being unprofessional eg not turning up to training, not doing drills properly. Pep got rid for a reason. We should have done a character profile ffs.

You take a punt signing him cos it could go tits up quickly, then you've wasted the transfer fee and are stuck with a player on huge wages that's contributing nothing.

We have to hope he finds form at Dortmund, and that they can afford the transfer fee, otherwise he'll come back to United and sit out the remaing 2 and a half years of his contract. A colossal waste of money.
swampash
Legend

Hugely disappointing. Another Pogba in many ways.
Interesting that my pal Horst, who's a huge Dortmund fan, was dead against taking him back...
Felwin
Legend

swampash wrote: 3 months ago Hugely disappointing. Another Pogba in many ways.
Interesting that my pal Horst, who's a huge Dortmund fan, was dead against taking him back...
That does interest me actually... I've got 2 colleagues at work who are Dortmund fans and they were both moaning at United for ruining him. There are definitely those like myself who were blinded by his form over those two seasons. His highlight reel was top notch tbf. That and a League cup is all he has to show for himself so far in his career. Needs to knuckle down otherwise he won't win anything else of note. Unlike Pogba he can't rely on his national team being good enough to make him a champion.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Good riddance, he seems like a right cunt.

Lets hope he tears it up and we get a decent fee in the summer.
fat maradona
Legend

https://x.com/stretfordpaddck/status/17 ... QP4I7InbHQ

It’s like Dozer is writing for them now
swampash
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 3 months ago https://x.com/stretfordpaddck/status/17 ... QP4I7InbHQ

:)) ...stranger thins have happened...
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 3 months ago https://x.com/stretfordpaddck/status/17 ... QP4I7InbHQ

as annoying as he is, he'd never be as annoying as Howson
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

I wonder if Bayern were happy with Hummels/Lewandowski. Or if City are happy with Haaland. And if Madrid are happy with Bellingham.

Almost as if United might be the problem…