V Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago Back to 3-0. I'm right again.
Excellent Mystic Meggary
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Ah well, it's only Liverpool away next week.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago Ah well, it's only Liverpool away next week.
All season shit teams have exploited the space Hag's football creates, Liverpool will be brutal.

The club might act before then to prevent another embarrassing score. Get a temporary manager in who'll park the bus and settle for a 1/2-0.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 2 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago Ah well, it's only Liverpool away next week.
All season shit teams have exploited the space Hag's football creates, Liverpool will be brutal.

The club might act before then to prevent another embarrassing score. Get a temporary manager in who'll park the bus and settle for a 1/2-0.
If they're wobbling on Hag, I think they'll leave him in until at least after the Liverpool game, as the monstrous dicking will minimise any flak they'd get by sacking him now.
swampash
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 2 months ago

If they're wobbling on Hag, I think they'll leave him in until at least after the Liverpool game, as the monstrous dicking will minimise any flak they'd get by sacking him now.
Yeah, that’s my reading too.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I've just seen the goals - they're fucking horrendous tbh. Shit play, shit defending, way too open.

But all I can think of is the Glazers. Remember when they first bought the club and all of us sensible fans said they fucked up the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, they'll fuck up United too. Well we were right. It just felt really apparent watching those highlights in particular how the K stand was fucking empty by the time the 4th disallowed goal went in.

The perfect manager doesn't exist, but we've had some good and great ones. But the Glazers can't provide any manager with enough stability, expertise and infrastructure to be even remotely successful. Or even play good, modern football.
Felwin
Legend

Been otherwise engaged all day. Just checked the score and laughed out loud. Do I need to even bother watching the goals? Will I learn anything new about how shit we are?