Vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

I'm out this evening and it's unlikely i'll get back before the second half if at all. I'm almost relieved
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The manner of the performance will be telling.

I think we'll get dicked. Our line up continually seems to regress, even as we spend more and more money. Embarrassing
fat maradona
Legend

Is Mount still at the club?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago The manner of the performance will be telling.

I think we'll get dicked. Our line up continually seems to regress, even as we spend more and more money. Embarrassing
Yeah that's key for me after the reports that he's lost half the dressing room. What we see tonight might tell us how long Hag has left (if we can afford to sack him).
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I saw a good comment the other day about losing 50% of the dressing room - they said if we lose the other 50% we might have a decent team :))
Felwin
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 months ago I'm out this evening and it's unlikely i'll get back before the second half if at all. I'm almost relieved
I'm jealous. Family are all in bed my end. It'd be remiss of me not to stick it on the big screen and bathe in the misery.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tbf Chelsea are a worse basket case then us. They're also being fucked up by yank owners. We could win this.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fucking horrendous penalty
fat maradona
Legend

We’ve started well.

Bruno with a shite penalty.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We're playing well, good intensity bit wasteful in front of goal. I expect us to concede from nowhere and then implode though