Vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 2 months ago Martial's pace on the counter makes sense but the cunt can't hold the ball up. Hojlund would have been a better shout.

If we had a CF that could hold the ball up, we'd be able to relieve some of Newcastle's pressure.
Hojlund is pretty pacey and holds the ball up better than Martial anyway
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Jason
Star Man

Toxic club. What the fuck is going on.

Only 1 team wants this tonight.
FuB
Site Admin

Jason wrote: 2 months ago Toxic club. What the fuck is going on.

Only 1 team wants this tonight.
Yeah. We really don't seem that arsed, do we? Even if we were we'd have to battle our inner shitness all the same
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

I'd love a 92nd minute VAR pen to boil the Saudis piss but can't see it happening
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Haven't been able to watch. I'll safely assume we've been gutless, toothless and generally shIte.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago Haven't been able to watch. I'll safely assume we've been gutless, toothless and generally shIte.
Same old, same old. Open all game, inviting pressure all game until the inevitable happened. And we've had nothing up front.

Felt like going through the motions.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Maguire has been good
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Don't the top 5 qualify for the CL this season? Hopefully, cos top 4 looks like a struggle.
Steggo
First Teamer

I can’t understand Ten Hags team selections, team tactics or substitutions. I must be stupid because he’s a great coach?
There is absolutely no player in that team that can actually think for themselves, grab the game by the throat and actually change it. Gutless and pathetic.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

This is a real indictment. I'm increasingly concerned about Hag being up to the task.