Vs Galatasaray

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 9845
Joined: 10 years ago

Ah fuck forgot this was the early kick off

Are we shit?
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 3971
Joined: 10 years ago

We're absolutely gonna fuck this up again because our defenders and midfield are shite. Can't control a fucking thing.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 3971
Joined: 10 years ago

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 3 months ago Ah fuck forgot this was the early kick off

Are we shit?
Se bright moments going forward, 2-0 up, but the usual shot the bed quality and mindset defensively.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 3971
Joined: 10 years ago

There's no way we're not conceding again.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 3971
Joined: 10 years ago

That Icardi disallowed goal looked onside to me.
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 2127
Joined: 8 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 3 months ago That Icardi disallowed goal looked onside to me.
Yeah.. still it's about time we had some VAR decisions go our way
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 3889
Joined: 10 years ago

The only reason we got Amrabat on loan is because of FFP.
Hag would have signed him permanently if he could.
He's so shit at transfers.  Any player previously linked to Hag must be automatically disqualified by the club as a target.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 9845
Joined: 10 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 3 months ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 3 months ago Ah fuck forgot this was the early kick off

Are we shit?
Se bright moments going forward, 2-0 up, but the usual shot the bed quality and mindset defensively.
Nice one. Same old then.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 3971
Joined: 10 years ago

dozer wrote: 3 months ago The only reason we got Amrabat on loan is because of FFP.
Hag would have signed him permanently if he could.
He's so shit at transfers.  Any player previously linked to Hag must be automatically disqualified by the club as a target.
Is he any more miss than hit, than any other manager? Which deals have actually been real fuck ups?
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 3889
Joined: 10 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 3 months ago
dozer wrote: 3 months ago The only reason we got Amrabat on loan is because of FFP.
Hag would have signed him permanently if he could.
He's so shit at transfers.  Any player previously linked to Hag must be automatically disqualified by the club as a target.
Is he any more miss than hit, than any other manager? Which deals have actually been real fuck ups?
Well, compared to OUR previous managers, he's been on par when it comes to transfers. But that's the lowest of bars.
His signings that have no connection with him prior seem to be alright.
He's clearly got a blind spot when it comes to his own players.
There is some bias impeding his judgement.
Post Reply