Vs Galatasaray

Forum for match day threads
Felwin
Legend

I was pissed off after the Brighton game and on Saturday. Now I just don’t care. We’re a circus. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong. On field errors, injuries, VAR nonsense, dodgy keeping, off field issues, poor form for key players.

It’s a mess.
FuB
Site Admin

We are just rubbish through and through and top to bottom
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 5 months ago
dozer wrote: 5 months ago Even if we had somehow won this game, how good has ten hags football been? His football is shit and his signings have been terrible.
Going forward we've been good. Scored 2, could have been 3 or 4. Defensively it's atrocious and some of it has to be on Hag. Some of it is on the fact that a billion quid later we're relying on Dalot, Lindelof and midfielder at Left Back.
So true. Dalot and Lindelof in particular were absolute wank. Eriksen/Casemiro let too many opposition players through though.
fat maradona
Legend

dozer wrote: 5 months ago Even if we had somehow won this game, how good has ten hags football been? His football is shit and his signings have been terrible.
Going forward we've been good. Scored 2, could have been 3 or 4. Defensively it's atrocious and some of it has to be on Hag. Some of it is on the fact that a billion quid later we're relying on Dalot, Lindelof and midfielder at Left Back.
Spot on. We invest but we don't buy what we need. We spunk millions on forwards but forget we can't defend. I'm getting to the point where I don't even look forward to games anymore but watch them because I'm a United fan.
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 4 months ago
Spot on. We invest but we don't buy what we need. We spunk millions on forwards but forget we can't defend. I'm getting to the point where I don't even look forward to games anymore but watch them because I'm a United fan.
Exactly where i am

I missed the first three games this season for one reason or another. Didn't give a shit and that was unheard of before now. I EXPECT us to lose now.
swampash
Legend

Diabolical in defense. Varane looks fucked. Is he carrying an injury?
Casemiro not the force he was last season.
Onana looks a few sandwiches short of a picnic....
Rashford sets up a great first goal then goes awol...
Mount gets into some good positions but is then ineffective.
What a mess. Wouldn’t be surprised if Ten Hag walked.
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 months ago Diabolical in defense. Varane looks fucked. Is he carrying an injury?
Casemiro not the force he was last season.
Onana looks a few sandwiches short of a picnic....
Rashford sets up a great first goal then goes awol...
Mount gets into some good positions but is then ineffective.
What a mess. Wouldn’t be surprised if Ten Hag walked.
Why would he walk out, lol. He'd be thrown out.
He's very much accountable, not just the Glazers.

Tbf I'd have him stay as long as he makes it clear in interviews that ALL the underperformers will be booted out before the start of the next season.
I've given up hoping that a new manager won't do the same thing and keep crap players.
The Sancho situation has given me some hope but he must boot out crap players even if they train well.
FuB
Site Admin

So this lot again and it's a must win. We've never won in Turkey before and we're not looking that likely to this time round either.

Also don't forget that this one is the early game at 17.45 uk time.
Felwin
Legend

If we defend like we did at the weekend, they'll score. If we attack like we did at the weekend, we'll score.

Question of how much of both. I reckon we can do it but think a score draw is fairly likely. Problem with predicting a draw with us is that when a decent team puts us under sustained pressure wanting the win, we always find a way to lose through some fuck up or a dodgy VAR decision.
dozer
Legend

With the world class Mainoo back in the team I'm optimistic.
5-0 united.