Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 3 months ago Legit looking links to Muller

Hojlund will learn from him, but Muller's 34 and gonna score like 5-10 goals tops whilst taking up a huge chunk of the wage.

It's an expensive short term fix that doesn't fix a great deal
Hope that’s not true. Muller looks over the hill in the Bundesliga. I don’t see him making an impact in the PL.
Felwin
Legend

Can’t be fucked seeing Müller playing for us. Had enough of arguing with my German colleagues about him years back. They all said he was useless compared to their others in the class of 2014 but I always loved that knack of being in the right place at the right time. Old school German footballer in a time when they were all trained to be more technical. We could’ve done with him 5-6 years ago but as swampy says, he’s way past his best. Easy comparison to make but IMO it’d be another Schweinsteiger deal. Using us for a quick buck before he retires. They’re good mates actually - wouldn’t be surprised if Schweini suggested it, knowing how easy we are to trick into chucking millions at aging players.
swampash
Legend

Was discussing it with my brother in law today. He says it’s pretty unlikely as his wife has a major riding stables in Munich, which she’s not likely to turn her back on.
bman2
Legend

swampash wrote: 3 months ago Was discussing it with my brother in law today. He says it’s pretty unlikely as his wife has a major riding stables in Munich, which she’s not likely to turn her back on.
Short plane ride for super wealthy athletes. Schweini was apparently never in Manchester when he supposedly played for us.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The targets we're being linked with in the media are literally the same batshit, shite and fantasy targets we've always been linked to. Murtough, Fletcher and Arnold are funded by the same attitude and approach Woodward was.

I would stop them signing players tbh. It'd be more useful to use the Jan window to start clearing house and reducing the wage bill so Ratcliffe's lot have a better platform from which to build. The season is already a write off, use it to build for next.
dozer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 2 months ago The targets we're being linked with in the media are literally the same batshit, shite and fantasy targets we've always been linked to. Murtough, Fletcher and Arnold are funded by the same attitude and approach Woodward was.

I would stop them signing players tbh. It'd be more useful to use the Jan window to start clearing house and reducing the wage bill so Ratcliffe's lot have a better platform from which to build. The season is already a write off, use it to build for next.
Yep. This is my song mate.
We need to throw most of them out. Starting with Martial.
Imagine being crap and out of contract. That means the player wasn't even thrown out. Now imagine the crap having their contracts extended. That's your regular United first team player.
fat maradona
Legend

a fair bit of noise in the socials about a swap deal with Dortmund involving Donyell Malen and Sansho. Think they only paid £20m for him and his stats aren't particularly good.
dozer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 months ago a fair bit of noise in the socials about a swap deal with Dortmund involving Donyell Malen and Sansho. Think they only paid £20m for him and his stats aren't particularly good.
What's his disciplinary record?
Anyway, he's Dutch. So Ten Hag will drop some standards of recruitment.
He's also from Dortmund.
Easy veto.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Dozer was on that potential transfer from Dortmund :))

Dortmund have had our trousers down over Sancho. We pay 73m for him, we send him back a couple of years later for free and get an average 20m player in return, they make over 50m on the deal and get their best player back.

This is one of the reasons clubs don't respect us when we're haggling. We're run by fucking clowns.
Felwin
Legend

Malen is trash. Weak, easily outmuscled, technical enough but an unreliable finisher. He'll fit right in.