Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago
Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Just back from a week with the family in Tunisia. Quiet time of year and lovely weather but it was a bloody petri dish out there. We've all come back rotten. Wife and one of the kids on antibiotics and I reckon I'm next :))

Not their fault like, absolutely lovely people. Not sure we'd go to the med at this time of year again though. Much better early summer IMO.
Isn't it cheaper at this time of year though? I need a fucking holiday. Not happening any time soon though.
Yeah it was definitely cheaper but comparable to April/May when we normally go for a cheap holiday. Weather is just as good but in spring/early summer there's not so much illness knocking about.
swampash
Legend

Sounds horrendous Felwin. Hope you are all well on the way to recovery.
fat maradona
Legend

I'm off to South Korea next week for a couple of weeks. If anyone has been and has any tips/advice, much appreciated.

Staying a few nights in Seoul, taking the bullet train down to Busan (hopefully no zombies) and then flying over to Jeju Island. I
Robbo
First Teamer

Not a holiday but on Tuesday off to a clinic for rehabilitation after getting a new knee four weeks ago, me time and things to do.
-----------------------------------------------------
FuB
Site Admin

Robbo wrote: 1 year ago Not a holiday but on Tuesday off to a clinic for rehabilitation after getting a new knee four weeks ago, me time and things to do.
Does this mean you now have three knees, Robbo?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

Robbo wrote: 1 year ago Not a holiday but on Tuesday off to a clinic for rehabilitation after getting a new knee four weeks ago, me time and things to do.
All the best Robbo. Hope the new knee settles in well.