vs Barcelona

Forum for match day threads
fat maradona
Legend

Expecting a belter of a game. Ten Hag said something yesterday which excites me......along the lines of 'we will do something different tomorrow, we have an idea'.....fucking love this guy!
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Can't wait for this. Not been this excited for a game for a while. Just hope our performance is as credible as it was last week - even if we go out, a really good showing would set us up for the final on Sunday and indicate we really are on the right lines.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Hag started prepping for this at the end of the Leicester game, pointing at the fans, gearing em up. He's bringing everyone together in a way no other manager has. Fans have always been divided.

Have to say the Liverpool v Madrid result has got me shitting it a bit though.
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Hag started prepping for this at the end of the Leicester game, pointing at the fans, gearing em up. He's bringing everyone together in a way no other manager has. Fans have always been divided.

Have to say the Liverpool v Madrid result has got me shitting it a bit though.
Nah. The scousers are a house of cards at the moment, always in danger of collapsing. Don't feel that with us. Plus you just can't write off that Real side with Ancelotti. Match made in heaven. Team of absolute winners with a coach who lets them do their thing.

Barca are weaker since the first leg and we're stronger. They might score but I can't see us conceding a ton of goals. And we're electric going forward at the moment.
swampash
Legend

Is footybite still the best stream?
fat maradona
Legend

Pretty much the same line up except Martinez back in. Wonder why he didn’t start with Sabitzer instead of Fred.
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Is footybite still the best stream?
I thought you'd be watching fatty's boxer shorts stream again
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

Come on lads, let's stuff 'em
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's gonna be an emotionally draining game for us and the players
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Is footybite still the best stream?
Is for me, yeah