Vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

We need Sancho on for antony. I hope he's on the bench.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I missed most of the first half. Have we been good?
dozer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago I missed most of the first half. Have we been good?
We created more in the first quarter.
We're still dominating play but the chances aren't there.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Each time Martinez and Varane calmly deal with a counter and withstand the pressing, it demoralises the opposition a bit. So nice to see their heads dropping instead of their eyes lighting up when Maguire and Hoof are playing.
That's what having two world cup winners at the back does for you. A world of difference between them and Slabhead & Hoof.
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago I missed most of the first half. Have we been good?
Defended really well, pressed them well, in control. But the passing has been a bit loose in the final third. And Weghorst has done more to ruin our attacks than anything else.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago
Defended really well, pressed them well, in control. But the passing has been a bit loose in the final third. And Weghorst has done more to ruin our attacks than anything else.
Nice one. Weghorst doesn't look cut out to play at this level. The game is too quick for him it seems. He keeps getting the ball nicked off him or he loses it with a shit touch.

Also thanks for the update, Dozer.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Martinez's reading of passing lines is brilliant. More often than not he knows where the opposition player is going to play the ball so he can intercept it.
dozer
Legend

Did fernandes twist his ankle there? He should come off
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Weghorst's play is shite tbf but he does an important job attracting defenders and keeping the shape.
fat maradona
Legend

What a fucking goal!!