vs Reading

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Antony has been announced man of the match at the stadium. Surprised casemiro didn't get it
dozer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Mainoo looks mature for a 17 year old. Sensible on the ball.
Yes. He looks really talented and perhaps ready for more first team football.
Felwin
Legend

Professional job.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Mainoo looks mature for a 17 year old. Sensible on the ball.
He might be needed. Eriksen left the stadium on crutches...
Jason
Star Man

Does anyone know the offside rule anymore?

I thought it was if a defender intercepts and redirects the ball, it no longer matters if you were off side, ala salah v wolves a couple of weeks ago, or Rodri in that key game a couple of seasons ok that helped city when the league.

But this is what happened for rashfords, and still not given, is it they just are not consistent with the rule?
Felwin
Legend

Jason wrote: 1 year ago Does anyone know the offside rule anymore?

I thought it was if a defender intercepts and redirects the ball, it no longer matters if you were off side, ala salah v wolves a couple of weeks ago, or Rodri in that key game a couple of seasons ok that helped city when the league.

But this is what happened for rashfords, and still not given, is it they just are not consistent with the rule?
Thanks to the furore the other week United won’t get any decisions for a while. Just hope it doesn’t cost us in a bigger game.

You’re right, didn’t understand it myself. Weghorst is Running laterally away from goal and the defender tried to clear it but spoons it. The rules say the offside is reset but the VAR decided the defender hadn’t played it for some mental reason.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
That's shit. Top 4 might be a battle if he's fucked. Fred and McT won't cut it.
dozer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago
Fred is playing quite well. Mct seems to have only regressed since he broke through in his first season under Jose. That was his best season.

Top 4 will be difficult because the other top teams except City have all strengthened significantly in January.
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago
Fred is playing quite well. Mct seems to have only regressed since he broke through in his first season under Jose. That was his best season.

Top 4 will be difficult because the other top teams except City have all strengthened significantly in January.
Who has strengthened that you're scared of overtaking us?

I think its being overly pessimistic to say top 4 will be difficult.

The next 3 fixtures are all winnable, and let's see how the table looks then.

Eriksen is a concern off course, but casemiro is more important, if he stays fit, we will get 3rd place.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

If Eriksen is out for a while, I think we might push for Tielemans. Out of contract in the summer, I reckon 15m would get him now. And that would still be a steal.