Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fuck VAR this week
dozer
Legend

How the fuck was that offside?
FuB
Site Admin

Fergie nodding off before Rashford's non goal!
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

In the same vain as the Forest goal the other night, not really sure what advantage Weghorst gains there running almost laterally and capitalising on a fuckup
Felwin
Legend

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
dozer
Legend

That was a penalty. Unless there was an other foul which we missed.
Felwin
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago That was a penalty. Unless there was an other foul which we missed.
Clear as day. Defender goes through him. Casemiro was on the floor by the time he touched the ball so he's not won it.
FuB
Site Admin

Well, for me, the only talking point of that half was that Antony suddenly found he had a right foot and tried a shot with it. Didn't score, of course, but baby steps...
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago Well, for me, the only talking point of that half was that Antony suddenly found he had a right foot and tried a shot with it. Didn't score, of course, but baby steps...
Idk why he was in that position in that set piece. The likelihood of him needing to use his weaker foot is a lot higher.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
FuB wrote: 1 year ago Well, for me, the only talking point of that half was that Antony suddenly found he had a right foot and tried a shot with it. Didn't score, of course, but baby steps...
Idk why he was in that position in that set piece. The likelihood of him needing to use his weaker foot is a lot higher.
Exactly... you bang on and on about Rashford's IQ but I fail to see much between Antony's ears so far