vs Forest

Forum for match day threads
Felwin
Legend

Casemiro was fantastic in the buildup there.
dozer
Legend

Wasn't that a shirt pull on Weghorst? United didn't appeal hard enough there. On initial viewing it was a pen.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tbf Antony shouldn't be used as a winger cos he's not, he's an inside forward. He needs to play more centrally where he can play one touch play and open up defences. He needs to keep the shape but there also needs to be more link up play centrally.
Felwin
Legend

Martinez has been absolutely class.
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Tbf Antony shouldn't be used as a winger cos he's not, he's an inside forward. He needs to play more centrally where he can play one touch play and open up defences. He needs to keep the shape but there also needs to be more link up play centrally.
When he's with Dalot he has someone running inside and outside him. Bissaka isn't that player. He's got pace and can carry the ball but Dalot's movement and timing is better.
FuB
Site Admin

Happy to see Pellestri
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Tbf Antony shouldn't be used as a winger cos he's not, he's an inside forward. He needs to play more centrally where he can play one touch play and open up defences. He needs to keep the shape but there also needs to be more link up play centrally.
When he's with Dalot he has someone running inside and outside him. Bissaka isn't that player. He's got pace and can carry the ball but Dalot's movement and timing is better.
Very true.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago Happy to see Pellestri
Does his name remind you a type of Italian pasta? Does me
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Martinez has been absolutely class.
He's not put a foot wrong, cleaned up Hoofs messes and injured their best player. Can't ask for more.
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago
FuB wrote: 1 year ago Happy to see Pellestri
Does his name remind you a type of Italian pasta? Does me
Not really but he does remind me of what a right winger can do. I'd forgotten
NQAT's official artificial intelligence