Antony

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago We must be doing something right with all those articles and social media posts out there today crying about Antony’s spin cycle.

Nice to annoy people by being good (relatively) again
???
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 1 year ago
Felwin wrote: 1 year ago We must be doing something right with all those articles and social media posts out there today crying about Antony’s spin cycle.

???
I guess you didn't see the game, swampash.

this will help explain:

NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago This.
:))
Sid, you on Twitter?
Not really, I have an account just to keep up with football, don't really post
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Spot on.

I just think we pay the highest ticket prices and TV subs in the world - and part of that money is to see skill. I don't care if it doesn't come off at the end of it, I want them to try. People at the ground loved it, it got them going a bit
swampash
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
swampash wrote: 1 year ago

???
I guess you didn't see the game, swampash.

this will help explain:

Cheers
Felwin
Legend

A very fair assessment of where he is currently. Feels unfair to be overly critical but as the weeks wear on and we're not seeing improvement, it's getting a bit more urgent. I think the point about him being one for Hag's development plan is true. If we can get other signings to make us more dominant, we'll see the best of Antony, keeping the ball in tight areas, combining with his full back, popping up on the far post. But the more we play on the counter due to a thin squad and only 1 goalscorer, the more he looks a bit lost.

https://theathletic.com/4118652/2023/01 ... expensive/
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Not writing him off yet, but he looks a fucking dud. Trossard for 27m, Mudryk for 65m - he looked a player in his brief debut appearance. Surely there were better options for less money. That said, I trust Hag. And its very early days.
Felwin
Legend

https://www.espn.com.br/futebol/manches ... -violencia

Antony accused of four counts of domestic violence.

Hope we haven’t got another wrongun ffs
Jason
Star Man

Felwin wrote: 9 months ago https://www.espn.com.br/futebol/manches ... -violencia

Fucks sake, you couldn't make it up.

Hopefully it's a load of bollocks.

It's hard to make sense of it, but saw this on the goal site.

"The report states that she claims to have been assaulted by Antony on May 20 - a day on which the Brazil international turned out for United in a Premier League fixture with Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium."

Unless she was in England and that's where it happened, guess we'll wait and see.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Jason wrote: 9 months ago
Felwin wrote: 9 months ago https://www.espn.com.br/futebol/manches ... -violencia

Fucks sake, you couldn't make it up.

Hopefully it's a load of bollocks.

It's hard to make sense of it, but saw this on the goal site.

"The report states that she claims to have been assaulted by Antony on May 20 - a day on which the Brazil international turned out for United in a Premier League fixture with Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium."

Unless she was in England and that's where it happened, guess we'll wait and see.
Fucks sake