Vs Gooners

Forum for match day threads
Felwin
Legend

McTominay diving in like a lunatic cost us
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Both of our full backs have been rinsed, McTominay is shite, Weghorst and Antony shite. We're a fair way off.
bman2
Legend

That’s a shame, but I’m still happy with the performance. If we’d had Casemiro, we would have handled the last fifteen minutes of pressure much better. We need to get another midfielder with some of his quality.
Felwin
Legend

We've all been saying it for weeks/months. If Casemiro isn't on the pitch, it falls apart
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We pushed em far tbh. It took a last minute winner. And we beat them quite convincingly at Old Trafford so I don't think we're a million miles away.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago That’s a shame, but I’m still happy with the performance. If we’d had Casemiro, we would have handled the last fifteen minutes of pressure much better. We need to get another midfielder with some of his quality.
He would have helped break up those long spells of Arsenal pressure too by keeping the ball, so we wouldn't be under the cosh for so long.

We could have done with Dalot at right back too. Wan-Bissaka is probably the best tackler in football but he's poor in other areas.
dozer
Legend

Ddg, wan bissaka, Shaw and Mctominay showed very clearly they're not cut out to be in a title challenging team. Eriksen too showed signs. Some have the skills but they're like Lukaku. They can't step up. It's a mental issue.

Ten hag did poorly too. The b tier mentality started with him. He setup the team to be way too defensive. It's as if we were stuck in a cage trying to escape the gorilla trying to bum us.
bman2
Legend

We’ve gone from dog shit to one of the best teams in the league in just six months, what else could you ask for?
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago We’ve gone from dog shit to one of the best teams in the league in just six months, what else could you ask for?
We've improved tremendously. I'm just talking about this game. And the future. Some players need replacing regardless of skill.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Fuck off!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."