Vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Right idea from Hag to manage to game. Matter of seconds before he would’ve taken Casemiro off. Rashford too selfish with the few chances we had.

Fine margins. Without the incredible free kick we’d be talking about a pro performance.
Probably. I'd still have been disappointed in the 2nd half. A fair way short on attacking quality to be a top side yet
We’re definitely well short but ten Hag is getting so much out of these players and barely puts a foot wrong with his management.
I'm a massive Hag fan. We're ahead of where I expected us to be. He's the man.
bman2
Legend

I wasn’t able to watch this one. Sounds like an annoying one. But a late conceded draw is much better than a loss. I love that draws annoy us now.
dozer
Legend

Woughourst looked too slow. I know it's just his first game but his mobility looks like an issue. Perhaps we've not adapted to his style of play in ten hags system.
swampash
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago He could always play Shaw at CB and Martinez at DM if he doesn’t trust McT
:-BD
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Woughourst looked too slow. I know it's just his first game but his mobility looks like an issue. Perhaps we've not adapted to his style of play in ten hags system.
Too soon to really judge, but I fear he may be another tall but slightly clumsy CF - a letter day Crouch?