vs Wolves

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I like how Rashford aka Mr Manchester and one of the most high profile English players got dropped for the same reason an academy player in Garnacho got dropped.
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Varane MOTM for me. Imperious.
100% with you on that one. Really solid defensive performance. Still struggling up front but Hag got it spot on keeping Rashford on his toes. His man management is bringing out the best in him.

Martial, Antony anonymous. With Garnacho being young and inconsistent our forward line looks so weak. Not enough for a trophy without additions but we keep getting the points at the moment. Who knows. Gaal won an FA Cup with Lingard and Fellaini pitching in so it’s still possible with this squad.
Felwin
Legend

I know I'm setting myself up for a disappointment but I'm quietly confident for this match. First proper week off together and not on an international break since December. Bit of time with the family/friends, back to work on Wednesday to get ready for the game, normal 3pm saturday kickoff at home.

What can go wrong?
fat maradona
Legend

What can go wrong? Well.....we don't seem to have many goal scorers at the moment and Rashford is unlikely to play. Would be good for Sancho and Antony to step up to the plate but that's asking too much.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah just read Rashford has an injury. But Varane is back so that's fucking mint especially with City coming up.

Wolves don't have much to play for so let's hope this is straight forward.
swampash
Legend

Travelling to Italy today, so will miss the match. Bummer.
Fats is right - the strikers really need to step up to the plate today. Hope Martial is left back in the dressing room and that Garnacho and Anthony play.
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 10 months ago Travelling to Italy today, so will miss the match. Bummer.
Fats is right - the strikers really need to step up to the plate today. Hope Martial is left back in the dressing room and that Garnacho and Anthony play.
How will the strikers step up? Stepping up means scoring and these players aren't good enough.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Wank so far
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

That’s poor from Antony. The likes of Antony, Sancho, Martial, all just lack that mixture of consistency in decision making and execution to make us enough of a threat in goal scoring terms.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Gea looks nervous. The sort of nervous that will spread to other players when we play out from the back.