Viva Ronaldo - He’s back.

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago The Glazer comments are obviously true but he's not made them for selfless or benevolent reasons. He knows exactly what he's doing, the cunt. He's not just burned his bridges, he's taken a stash of dynamite to them. This is all about engineering a guaranteed exit, timed to coincide with when he won't have the embarrassment of being dropped entirely from the first team and he's thrown in a bit of anti Glazer stuff to keep a few fans onside. I see right through it. I Hooe he tanks in the world Cup, gets sacked by the club and of then forced to retire because no one wants him.

The twat. He doesn't give one fuck about the fans, he never has.
This tbf. The reasons behind the anti Glazer comments are not the same as ours. It's all about him getting a move.
Robbo
First Teamer

Looking at comments on other forums the amount of sycophants saying that Ronaldo is right is disturbing especially when it's ex United players like Ferdinand Or Keane.
-----------------------------------------------------
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Well here's proof he won't press

fat maradona
Legend

The timing and motives of the interview are making Ronaldo look like a cunt. I'm in the camp that he didn't need to do the interview, it's made him look like a self centred arrogant cunt and we definitely don't need someone like that in the dressing room or at the club. But what it has also done is highlight how much the Glazers and Woodward et al have neglected the important things at the club over the years. Sure they've spunked half a billion in transfer fees on the wrong players and this misuse of money has meant that other crucial areas have not been developed.

I think Ralf spilling the beans on how poorly managed the club is has opened the door for people to put in their tuppence worth. We've had Gaal, Ibra, Mourinho et al pipe up about how shocked they were at the state of the club.

What we've missed is a man obsessed with detail like Fergie was. Ten Hag has those characteristics and so hopefully we will see some investment into the infrastructure behind the scenes.

As much as he's a cunt for saying all these things, some of them are the truth.
dozer
Legend

I'm now glad he did the interview. I'm watching part 1 on YouTube currently.
He's attacked the Glazers and the other directors.
His reasons aren't selfless but I don't care. When someone of his reputation attacks the Glazers it will hopefully make a difference.

He also questioned the rangnick appointment, which I liked. He's a fucking sporting director who was appointed not as a sporting director but as a manager.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago I'm now glad he did the interview. I'm watching part 1 on YouTube currently.
His reasons aren't selfless but I don't care. When someone of his reputation attacks the Glazers it will hopefully make a difference.

He also questioned the rangnick appointment, which I liked. He's a fucking sporting director who was appointed not as a sporting director but as a manager.
Don't be fooled. It won't make the blindest bit of fucking difference.

This is about 1 thing and 1 thing only; ensuring a rapid exit. He couldn't give a fuck about the club or fans.
swampash
Legend

Must be enough grounds by now to just cancel his contract and tell him to sling his hook...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Must be enough grounds by now to just cancel his contract and tell him to sling his hook...
Employment Law is tricky. But I know that if I publicly slated my employer in that way, I'd be out of a job. We've literally sacked someone for openly stating in a group setting that they didn't respect or trust the CEO.

And apparently, if we are able to sack him for gross misconduct, we still retain his playing registration so we could still demand a fee for him in January!
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago I'm now glad he did the interview. I'm watching part 1 on YouTube currently.

This is about 1 thing and 1 thing only; ensuring a rapid exit. He couldn't give a fuck about the club or fans.
This is where I stand as well. Couldn’t care about the issues he’s raised because it’s fairly safe now so many have mentioned it. Apart from Rangnick each one of them is saying it purely to save their own backs as well, even if there’s truth in it.

Some sort of contract termination is most likely but I’d be all for suspending him indefinitely and letting him rot. Maybe still getting a fee for him.
FuB
Site Admin

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago

This is where I stand as well. Couldn’t care about the issues he’s raised because it’s fairly safe now so many have mentioned it. Apart from Rangnick each one of them is saying it purely to save their own backs as well, even if there’s truth in it.

Some sort of contract termination is most likely but I’d be all for suspending him indefinitely and letting him rot. Maybe still getting a fee for him.
I'd love for him to be made an example of and to be made to fall off his high horse but the reality is that i'd prefer his astronomical wages went towards fixing some of the things he and others have pointed out as problems in the club or towards a striker in January. It does gall however because it's just going to emphasise how player power trumps everything and it's what we were hoping things at United were moving away from.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence