No Cunt Cares - V Villa.

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Garnacho seemed like a nothing player at one point but he looks very talented to me now. He's done very well in the last 2 games. It's strange, it's like a sudden jump in talent and he's played a decent amount of games prior.
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 2 months ago Garnacho seemed like a nothing player at one point but he looks very talented to me now. He's done very well in the last 2 games. It's strange, it's like a sudden jump in talent and he's played a decent amount of games prior.
? He just turned 18 in the summer dozer, and played 2 games before coming into this season.

Not sure you can judge a 17 on a couple of cameo 1st team performances.
fat maradona
Legend

I feel like it's going to be the Year of the Garnacho.

Love how Ten Hag talks about keeping him grounded and hungry and not letting him think he's made it.

I felt like shite and ended up falling asleep not long after Villa scored their 2nd and tbf up to that point we didn't look like we were up to much but nice to wake up this morning to see a win. We are moving forward in the right direction and Ten Hag still says we are a long way off. We need to offload the likes of VDB, Fred, Hoof etc as when these guys are starting, we look so much weaker.